A colourful hotel set on a hillside, offering lovely panoramic views
The Iris Hotel complex is a modern, colourful family hotel set on a hillside only 300 meters from a variety of restaurants, bars, shops & super markets. The famous Afandou beach is located just 1 km away.
Due to the steep access driveway of this property it is unsuitable for guests who are disabled or have walking difficulties.
Olympic Rating: 3 Star
Official Rating: 3 Star
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/4 with air conditioning or fans (payable locally), bathroom with shower, fridge, telephone with balcony or terrace and inland view. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/4 with sea view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Veranda bar
- Pool bar open 24 hours
- A la carte menu
- 2 TV lounges
- 2 verandas
- Money exchange
- Free parking
- Air conditioning (payable locally)
- Internet access
- Safety boxes (payable locally). Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- Kids pool
- Fresh water outdoor swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sun beds and/or umbrellas
- Video games (payable locally)
- Air hockey (payable locally)
- Table tennis (payable locally)
- Pool table (payable locally). Please note some leisure activities may be payable locally.
Meals: All inclusive consists of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks or seasonal fruit, coffee & tea, local draught beer, local wine and soft drinks from dispenser. Breakfast buffet is available from 07.00 - 09.30 in main restaurant. Lunch buffet is available from 12.30 - 13.30 in main restaurant. Dinner buffet is available from 19.00 - 20.30 in main restaurant. Snacks/or seasonal fruit available from 11.00 - 12.00. Coffee / tea available from 16.00 - 17.30. Ice cream for children up to 12 years available from 15.00 - 15.30. Drinks: Soft drinks available from 10.30 - 22.30, local beer available from 10.30 - 22.30 and local wine available from 12.30 - 22.30.