Rodos Star Hotel
Set on a steep hill with lovely views, offering a tranquil base to unwind
The Rodos Star Hotel is set on a steep hill in a very quiet and relaxing location, one side overlooking the village of Afandou and the other, the eastern coastline. It is close enough to explore the traditional village of Afandou with its many bars, restaurants and tavernas. The lovely pebble beach of Afandou is just a 25 minute walk away and Afandou golf course is one kilometre away. It is a friendly, family run hotel, ideal if you want to relax and be away from it all in nice, traditional surroundings.
Family rooms sleep 3/4 with inland view. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2 or 2/3 with inland view. Single rooms are also available. All rooms are open plan and have air conditioning (payable locally), flat screen TV, safety deposit boxes, telephones, hairdryer, fridge, a private bathroom with shower/bath, hairdryer, fridge and a private balcony or terrace.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning (payable locally)
- Fridge in rooms
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- WiFi in rooms (payable locally)
- Main restaurant
- Recently refurbished snack bar and pool area
- Bar area with satellite television
- Pool bar
- Mini market
- Gift shop
- Internet (payable locally)
- Safety deposit boxes (payable locally)
- Currency exchange.
- The Nectar Restaurant is Rodos Star's exclusive restaurant. A rich buffet with a great variety of Greek and international cuisine, as well as the chef's own artful decoration and excellent delicacies. Special nutritional and tasty menus are also available for small children
- Orfeas Cocktail Bar is a smart place where guests can enjoy a cocktail and meet some new friends in a romantic atmosphere. Choose a spot inside, or sit outside on the comfortable veranda.
- Greek night
- Cooking show providing local specialities
- Karaoke (high season)
- Live music.
- Children's pool
- Kid's menu's
- Babysitting on request (payable locally).
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Pool table
Meals: Breakfast buffet from 07:00-09:30, lunch buffet from 12:30-14:30 at the Pool Bar and dinner buffet from 19:30-21:30 in the Main Restaurant. Lunch baskets available. Drinks: During meals wine, soft drinks, juices, water and beer are served. All inclusive drinks are served between the hours of 10.00-23.00. Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are served from 17:00-23:00 at the main restaurant (local drinks only included). Entertainment & Activities: Once a week is Greek night with BBQ, Greek live music and folklore ballet. For Children: Ice cream for children up to the age of 12 is served from 11:30-12:30 and from 14:30-15:30. There is a separate children's pool.