Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes
A warm, inviting atmosphere with excellent cuisine and great facilities.
Combining medieval, Rhodian and modern style architecture, the Amathus Beach Hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment over the past two years. The hotel's restaurant is located on the 10th floor whilst the cocktail bar is situated on the 11th floor offering spectacular views of the sea and surrounding area. The attractive pool area makes this the ideal choice for all the family. Overlooking Ixia Bay, the hotel nestles against a pine covered hillside and is situated just opposite the beach, which is reachable by tunnel. Rhodes town with its many attractions is just 4 kms away.
Located just 4 kms from the Old Town, the Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is perfectly situated for you to go off and discover the ancient and contemporary beauty of the city; making the perfect local guide. With extended good weather, engaging culture and rich history, you'll be spoiled with things to do in Rhodes.
Rhodes is rich with choice when considering day trips to the beach. Besides Ixia Bay on the doorstep of the property, there are several you might consider exploring. If you're visiting the lovely town of Lindos, you could spend some time at Lindos Beach or at some of the bays and grottoes in the area. The blue of the Mediterranean and the warmth of the Greek sunshine and people will combine for a holiday rich in memories and delights.
The hotel exercises a dress code and gentlemen are expected to wear trousers in the evening.
Twin bedded king size rooms sleep 2/3 persons with air conditioning, hairdryer, telephone, wifi, radio, mini fridge (mini bar on request), bathrobes, slippers, safety deposit box, satellite TV, a private bathroom with bath/shower and a balcony or terrace with inland view. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, twin bungalows sleep 2/4 and are grouped apart from the main building with balcony or veranda with inland view, family suites sleep 2/4 with 2 bathrooms, 2 TVs, internal stairs connecting lower & upper floors with inland or sea view and junior suites sleep 2 with sea view & single rooms with inland view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Free use of gym
- Free use of sauna
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- 24 hr room service
- 2 Restaurants
- 4 Bars
- Mini market
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Special functions/meetings room
- Fast check-in for families
- Air conditioning (June-September). Please note that some amenities are payable locally.
Iliades restaurant situated on the 10th floor of the hotel provides magnificent views and excellent buffet breakfast and dinners. Light lunches can be taken at the Pool Deck restaurant on the 11th floor near the pool.
- Soft animation programme (May-Oct, 6 times a week).
- Children's pool
- Kid's club
- Children's Animation (10:00-18:00 six times a week, Jul & Aug)
- Babysitting (upon request, payable locally)
- Baby package available on request (bottle warmers, sterilizers, baby bath etc).
- Three outdoor swimming pools including a rooftop pool
- Sunbeds and umbrellas (by the pool and beach free of charge)
- Amathus Spa and Wellness Centre with indoor pool, Jacuzzi, hammam, sauna and a state-of-the-art gym
- Tennis court
- Fitness room
- Pool table
- Beach volley
- Boccia courts
- Table tennis.
- Watersports. Please note that some activities are payable locally.