Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel and Spa
A classic Greek design with impressve surroundings, offering a tranquil and luxurios base.
Set in a commanding position overlooking the sweeping bay of Ixia and the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea, the Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel & Spa combines the sophistication of a city hotel with typical Greek charm. A variety of accommodation is available, all offering 5 star luxury with a decor of elegant, natural colours and fine furnishing fabrics.
In the grounds there is a large freshwater swimming pool where sun loungers, parasols and the close proximity of the pool bar ensure days of perfect relaxation. An indoor pool is among the sports and fitness facilities, which also include squash, tennis and a gymnasium or, for gentler competition, table tennis, darts, billiards and more. Browse the shopping arcade for souvenirs, or pick up a paper from home. A regular bus service into nearby Rhodes Town offers a change of scenery but with a programme of entertainment throughout the day and evening, including children's activities, you may not want to miss a moment.
Deluxe room sleeps 2/3 with individually controlled air conditioning (May-Oct), bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, safety deposit box (free of charge), satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, welcome present of water, local wine and fruits in all rooms upon arrival, mini bar, internet access with balcony or terrace and side sea view. Executive rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, deluxe junior suites sleep 2/3 with sea view, superior suites sleep 2/3 with sea view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with private pool, deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, executive family suites sleep 2/4 with sea view and private pool, deluxe room sleep 2/3 with sea view and private pool and single rooms with side sea view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar in rooms
- Free use of gym
- Free use of safe boxes
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free use of sunbeds around the pool and on the beach
- Two themed restaurants on the ground floor offering views of the sea, the pool and the beautiful gardens
- Two rooftop restaurants (Gourmet and Asian)
- Main Lobby restaurant
- Pool bar
- Small shop
- Parking. Please note: some amenities are payable locally.
- Archipelagos: the main restaurant offer international choices. Buffet Breakfast and waiter service and buffet for dinner.
- Porfyra: A roof top restaurant with exceptional Gourmet dishes for dinner with views that amaze. A la carte.
- Koi: A roof top decorated restaurant inspired by Asian cuisine. A la carte.
- Elia: Restaurant that serves the very best of Greek Cuisine. Healthy and tasty by the poolside. A la carte.
- Tramonto: A selection of Mediterranean cuisine. Al fresco dining experience by the poolside. A la carte.
Dress code applies
- Animation activities.
- Children's pool
- Mini club
- Baby cots & high chairs
- Soft animation programme for 4-12 years old (6 days a week)
- Babysitting service (on request, payable locally).
- Outdoor main pool
- Indoor heated pool (in the spa centre, payable locally)
- The Aphrodite & Hermes Thalasso Spa Centre (the largest hotel spa on the island)
- Basketball court
- Dart board
- Mini golf (payable locally)
- Pool chess
- Squash and tennis court
- Water sports. Please note: some activities are payable locally.