Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel and Spa
A classic Greek design with impressive surroundings, offering a tranquil and luxurious base for your holiday.
The Atrium Platinum Resort and Spa is located next to the beach front. The hotel has amazing views looking out over the west coast and the village of Ixia. There is a selection of restaurants and shops nearby and the hotel is just 4 km away from Rhodes Town. Browse the shopping arcade for souvenirs, or pick up a paper from home. A regular bus service into nearby Rhodes town offers a change of scenery but with a programme of entertainment throughout the day and evening, including children's activities.
From a large celebration to an intimate dinner, the Atrium Platinum caters for all requirements, ensuring the wedding ceremony and reception are all about you, setting the perfect picture finish for your wedding day memories.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Deluxe room sleeps 2/3 with individually controlled air conditioning (May-Oct), bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, safety deposit box (free of charge), satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities - nespresso machine in all rooms four coffee capsules replaced daily, welcome present of water, local wine and fruits in all rooms upon arrival, mini bar, daily turn down service in all rooms, internet access with balcony or terrace and side sea view. Executive rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, deluxe junior suites sleep 2/3 with sea view, superior suites sleep 2/3 with sea view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with private pool, deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, executive family suites sleep 2/4 with sea view and private pool, deluxe room sleep 2/3 with sea view and private pool and single rooms with side sea view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar in rooms
- Free use of gym
- Free use of safe boxes
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free use of sunbeds around the pool and on the beach
- Two themed restaurants on the ground floor offering views of the sea, the pool and the beautiful gardens
- Two rooftop restaurants (Gourmet and Asian)
- Main Lobby restaurant
- Pool bar
- Small shop
- Parking. Please note: some amenities are payable locally.
- Archipelagos: the main restaurant offer international choices. Buffet Breakfast and waiter service and buffet for dinner.
- Porfyra: A roof top restaurant with exceptional Gourmet dishes for dinner with views that amaze. A la carte.
- Koi: A roof top decorated restaurant inspired by Asian cuisine. A la carte.
- Elia: Restaurant that serves the very best of Greek Cuisine. Healthy and tasty by the poolside. A la carte.
- Tramonto: A selection of Mediterranean cuisine. Al fresco dining experience by the poolside. A la carte.
Dress code applies
- Outdoor main pool
- Indoor heated pool (in the spa centre, payable locally)
- The Aphrodite & Hermes Thalasso Spa Centre (the largest hotel spa on the island)
- Basketball court
- Dart board
- Mini golf (payable locally)
- Pool chess
- Squash and tennis court
- Water sports. Please note: some activities are payable locally.