Elysium Resort and Spa
A step into a world of true luxury.
Step into a world of true luxury where impeccable style and attention to detail is complemented by a blend of contemporary facilities, sophisticated services and culinary splendour creating an exquisite holiday environment for those seeking the very best out of a 5 star hotel in Rhodes. Set in a unique beachfront location, the Elysium Resort and Spa stands in a class entirely of its own. Modern and chic in nature with minimalist design, grandiose public areas and spacious rooms overlooking the beach, the luxurious Elysium Hotel is the perfect example of a high standard luxury resort and the finest spa hotel in Rhodes. A 5-10 minute taxi ride will bring you to a sprinkle of bars and a further 3 minutes will take you into the resort of Faliraki, where you will find an ample choice of bars and restaurants. Rhodes Town is a 20 minute drive away.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms feature: Safe deposit box, Wi-fi, LCD TV, air conditioning, mini fridge, direct dial telephone, writing desk, bathroom with bathtub or shower, bathrobes & slippers and hair dryer.
Deluxe Room Sea View (30m2) sleep 1/3. Exuding a spacious and modern design with a prism of soothing colours, the Deluxe Guestroom skillfully combines elegance with comfort.
Superior Deluxe Room Sea View (30m2) sleep 2. Overwhelmed with sunlight and spectacular views of the Aegean Sea from its furnished balcony, the Superior Deluxe Guestroom represents the perfect sanctuary to recharge the senses, creating an unsurpassed feel of home-away-from-home experience.
Elite Cub extra amenities include Nespresso voodee machines, pillow menu, turndown service, bathroom with hydro massage bathtub and elite club services includes separate reception desk, lounge area and a panoramic breakfast area.
Elite Club Room Sea View (30m2) sleep 2. The Elite Club guestroom goes one step further in providing a luxurious and exclusive environment for guests that require further discretion and amenities.
Elite Club Superior Sea View (36m2) sleep 2/3. Opulently styled with Wenge or Zebrano furniture, the Elite Club Superior is distinguished by its soothing colours, wooden floor and a superb view of the sea justifying the sense of a tangible superiority.
Elite Club Junior Suite Sea View (48m2) sleep 2/4. The Elite Club Junior Suite is spacious and elegantly equipped with Wenge or Zebrano furniture, creating an awe-inspiring experience from the very first sight.
Elite Club Suite Sea View (64m2) sleep 2/4. Endowed with enhanced facilities and amenities, the Elite Club Suite Sea View is distinguished by its stylish modern aesthetics and generous amount of space.
Elite Club Luxury Suite Sea View (62m2) sleep 2/3. The ultra spacious and elegantly decorated wooden floored Elite Club Luxury Suite is specifically designed to offer views of the sea from any point within the room, creating an oasis of luxury and tranquillity.
Half board can be taken in the Emerald Main Restaurant.
- Full American breakfast buffet, with Greek traditional items served at the main restaurant and its terrace
- Fresh a la carte restaurant by the pool with adequate terrace at the ground level serving local and Mediterranean delicacies in an authentic atmosphere
- The Emerald restaurant with spacious terrace at the ground level will serve a table d'hote menu based on international cuisine
- The Noble a la carte gourmet restaurant is located at the top floor of the main building offering panoramic sea view with interior decorated in post-modern style; serving modern European cuisine
Dress Code applies for dinner in all restaurants; Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers during the dinner in the Emerald restaurant. To reflect the resort nature of the hotel, in the Fresh Mediterranean Restaurant, gentlemen may dine with smart casual short pants.
- Main Lobby Bar at the entrance level with terrace and large window panels offering spectacular sea view
- Panoramic lounge rooftop bar serves enriched American buffet breakfast including Greek traditional items exclusively to Elite Club guests
- Pool Bar on the lagoon pool island, serving light snacks all day long
- Beach bar right on the beach, serves light snacks and refreshing beverages during the day.
- Two outdoor swimming pools (one lagoon style and one smaller for kids)
- Fitness centre
- Spa (with Hydromassage pool)
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Boccia court
- Water sports located 4 mins away (payable locally).
- Escape games rooms (payable locally)
- Yoga & Pilates (payable locally)
- Aqua aerobics (payable locally)
Elysium’s modern Serenity Spa offering treatments and products of the renowned ESPA and featured in National Geographic Traveller’s (UK) “The Collection of Luxury Spas” that includes some of the best spa hotels & resorts worldwide.
At Serenity Spa every detail is an important part of the experience and every sense is indulged, from the rituals that accompany each spa treatment to the exclusive premium aromatherapy products using the finest indigenous ingredients, from cactus to flowers. In recognition of the many different ways each of us respond to the stresses of life, the entire spa philosophy pivots around three pillars: unwind, rejuvenate and revitalize.