Elysium Resort and Spa
A step into a world of true luxury.
Step into a world of true luxury where impeccable style and attention to detail is complemented by a blend of contemporary facilities, sophisticated services and culinary splendour creating an exquisite holiday environment for those seeking the very best out of a 5 star hotel in Rhodes. Set in a unique beachfront location, the Elysium Resort and Spa stands in a class entirely of its own. Modern and chic in nature with minimalist design, grandiose public areas and spacious rooms overlooking the beach, the luxurious Elysium Hotel is the perfect example of a high standard luxury resort and the finest spa hotel in Rhodes. A 5-10 minute taxi ride will bring you to a sprinkle of bars and a further 3 minutes will take you into the resort of Faliraki, where you will find an ample choice of bars and restaurants. Rhodes Town is a 20 minute drive away.
Deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, satellite LCD TV, internet access, hairdryer, safety deposit box, bathrobes and slippers, a private bathroom and a balcony with front sea view. Superior rooms sleep 2 with sea view, luxury suites sleep 2/4 with sea view and single rooms with sea view are also available at a supplement.
Elite Club: Deluxe rooms sleep 2 with front sea view, superior rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, deluxe junior suites sleep 2/4 with sea view, luxury suites sleep 2/3 with sea view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hour reception
- Main entrance bar
- Panoramic lounge rooftop bar
- Pool bar
- Beach bar
- Wifi (free around public areas and in all rooms*)
- Mini market.
Half board can be taken in the Emerald Main Restaurant.
- Full American breakfast buffet, with Greek traditional items served at the main restaurant and its terrace
- Fresh a la carte restaurant by the pool with adequate terrace at the ground level serving local and Mediterranean delicacies in an authentic atmosphere
- The Emerald restaurant with spacious terrace at the ground level will serve a table d'hote menu based on international cuisine
- The Noble a la carte gourmet restaurant is located at the top floor of the main building offering panoramic sea view with interior decorated in post-modern style; serving modern European cuisine
Dress Code applies for dinner in all restaurants; Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers during the dinner in the Emerald restaurant. To reflect the resort nature of the hotel, in the Fresh Mediterranean Restaurant and the Noble Gourmet Restaurant gentlemen may dine with smart casual short pants.
- Main Lobby Bar at the entrance level with terrace and large window panels offering spectacular sea view
- Panoramic lounge rooftop bar serves enriched American buffet breakfast including Greek traditional items exclusively to Elite Club guests
- Pool Bar on the lagoon pool island, serving light snacks all day long
- Beach bar right on the beach, serves light snacks and refreshing beverages during the day.
- Live piano music in the lobby lounge, crystal lounge Bar and at the Noble gourmet restaurant
- Soft evening entertainment
- Daily and various theme night (in low season depending on weather condition)
- Live music daily in lounge bar
- Evening entertainment shows daily
- Various theme nights.
- Two outdoor swimming pools (one lagoon style and one smaller for kids)
- Fitness centre
- Spa (with Hydromassage pool)
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Boccia court
- Water sports located 4 mins away (payable locally).
Indulge yourself with some much needed pampering by adding a Spa Package to your holiday booking. Please note Spa treatments are available at a supplement.
Serenity Spa Packages Include;
- Serenity spa robe and slippers for use during your stay at the spa
- Full use of fitness studio and fitness classes
- Full use of heat experiences which offer a calming Steam room, Sauna, soothing Caldarium
- Ice fountain and lifestyle showers
- The private ourdoor pool with revitalising hydrotherapy massage jets and Zaccucci
- Relaxation ares within the spa or poolside
- ESPA gift (traveller scrub sachets) (only 3-7 day programmes)
- One personal training session
Plus choose 1 treatment for each day of your chosen package from list below
- Swedish or Aromatotherapy or Balinese Massage (55 minutes)
- ESPA Body Treatment (55 minutes)
- ESPA Body Treatments (55 minutes)
- ESPA Finishing Touches (Luxurious Pedicure & Manicure) (55 minutes)
- ESPA Facials (55 minutes)
- ESPA Body Treatment (55 minutes)
Please note: Each daily program will become tailor made upon arrival with a simple visit at the Serenity Spa, where each Guest assisted by the Spa therapist, will select and book the specific treatment among those treatments available at the Serenity Spa.