The Lydia Maris Hotel is located on the east coast of Rhodes in Kolymbia, 25 kilometres from Rhodes Town, 7 kilometres from the International golf course (18 holes) of Afandou and 400 metres from the beach. This resort is set in idyllic green surroundings of 24,000 sq metres of gardens with an array of plants and flowers such as roses, jasmine and night flower. It is designed in a village style consisting of a main building and twelve small buildings of bungalows and hotel rooms.
Guests can sleep in comfort as well as enjoy a great atmosphere throughout the day. There's a great outdoor pool for guests wanting to make a splash. There's also a volleyball court for guests enjoyment. Ample loungers and parasols are available poolside for those who want to relax and soak up some Greek sunshine. There's plenty to keep the little ones entertained at the hotel including a children's pool, playground and mini club.
Guests can take advantage of the All Inclusive package experience here which means that there's a full programme of activities during the day as well as at night. The Lydia Maris Hotel has modern facilities and a friendly atmosphere making it a popular choice for couples and families alike.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: A Class
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with bath/ shower, balcony or veranda, individual air-conditioning, operating 24 hours all season, mini-bar, satellite TV, telephone direct line, hair dryer in the bathroom, safe deposit boxes (payable locally) and inland view. Junior suites sleep 2/4 with inland view, two bedroom family suites sleep 2/4 with inland view and have the same facilities as the twin room but have tea and coffee making facilities.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Free use of gym
- Sauna (payable locally)
- Safe boxes (payable locally
- Tea and coffee making facilities in suites only
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime only)
- Laundry & ironing (payable locally)
- Mini market
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Bar (s)
- Restaurant (s)
- Sun beds at the beach (payable locally)
- Room Service from 07:00-24:00
- Kids Restaurant. An independent restaurant for all the little guests opening every day from 11:00-14:00 and 18:00-20:00.
- Grill Restaurant. Open every day for grill snacks 11.30-21:30 and snack/sandwiches from 21:30-24:00. Serving pita gyros and a choice of grill snacks (including hamburgers, sausages etc) and salads.
- Pizza restaurant (cooked in wood oven). Clients have a varied choice of pizzas, opening every day from 11:00 till 19:00.
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi & whirlpool
- Fitness room
- Sauna from (appointment/reservation required)
- Tennis court (floodlight with charge)
- Volleyball court
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- Wellness beauty salon
- Massage (payable locally)
- Video games & Billiard (payable locally)
- Water sports (payable locally).
Meals: are served in a buffet style. Early continental breakfast available from 06:30-07:00 (on request). Buffet breakfast from (07:00-10:00) served in the Main restaurant. Late continental breakfast available from 10:10-11:00. Lunch from (12:30-14:30) served at the Pool restaurant, dinner from (19:00-21:30 dress code - shorts are not allowed). Variety of hot and cold snacks from 10:00-12:30, 14:30-18:00 and 21:30-24:00.Drinks: during meals in the main and pool restaurants, soft drinks, beer and local wine are served in the main restaurant also juices. Coffee, tea and ice cream are served from (16:00-18:00) in the pool restaurant. Main bar open from (18:45-21:30) & Pool bar open from (10:00-24:00) serving local alcoholic drinks, cocktails, beer, soft drinks, and refreshments.