Sophisticated, modern hotel with beautiful views.
Find your perfect holiday at the Princess Resort, a sophisticated, understated luxury retreat close to a crystal clear sandy beach. The Princess Resort is a boho chic, family friendly hotel with a tranquil atmosphere and an array of enticing amenities. Well appointed, inviting guest rooms come with a balcony and offer a private haven to enjoy the wonderful views of the sea or gardens.
Deluxe family rooms and even larger junior suites with integrated living room area add to the concept of a delightful first class hotel. The spa, with its enticing range of holistic treatments, is a great way to find your blissfully relaxed holiday self. A turquoise oasis of a swimming pool provides a fantastic focal point of relaxation, while the fully equipped fitness room means you can get energetic if you feel the urge. The Little Seals Creche and Kid's Club means that you can keep the little ones busy, making the Princess Resort Skiathos a good choice for those searching for a family friendly holiday. Delectable cuisine is waiting for you at a myriad of restaurants, where you can discover a buffet breakfast, live cooking concepts, a beach taverna, Mediterranean dishes, meaning there's something for everyone's holiday taste-buds. Order smoothies, snacks and drinks from the laid back beach bar, listen to the elegant sounds of the house band in the lounge bar, or take advantage of room service and have a little bit of 'you time'.
From your location on the Bay of Aghia Paraskevi you can explore the white sandy beach, or take a short drive to explore the attractions of nearby Skiathos Town. For a retreat of a holiday you'll want to repeat, visit the Princess Resort Skiathos.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Club twin rooms sleep 2/3 on the first floor with classic decoration, air conditioning, flat screen TV, wireless internet access, mini bar, telephone, safety deposit box (payable locally), hairdryer, private bathroom with bath and shower and a veranda. Superior rooms sleep 2/3 on the second floor with elegant decoration, facilities as per the club rooms plus APIVITA amenities, wardrobes and slippers with side sea view. Deluxe suites sleep 2/3 with sea view, Family rooms sleep 2/4 and are situated on the ground floor with elegant decoration, patio with umbrellas and outdoor furniture, garden view and direct access to the gardens, DVD player (on request) and facilities as per the club/superior rooms with garden view. Premier deluxe double rooms sleep 2/3, Superior Double bedded room with sea view, family premier rooms sleep 2/4 with private garden, premier deluxe junior suites sleep 2/3, premier rooms sleep 2/3 with private pool, 2 Bedroom Suite 2/5 Sea View with Sea View and Outdoor Jacuzzi. Premier two bedroom suites sleep 2/5 with private pool and single rooms with garden view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hour reception
- Four restaurants
- The Beach Bar
- P Club lounge bar
- 24 hour room service
- Free use of wireless internet access in guest rooms and public areas
- Housekeeping service twice daily
- Laundry service
- Car park
- Satellite TV lounge
- Hairdresser (on request, payable locally)
- Air conditioning
- P Club Lounge Bar Indulge in the bohemian life of summer holidays, sip a glass of champagne, lay back in the fluffy sofas and enjoy the sounds of our live band.
- 'Muse' Pool Bar & Bistro The pool bar satisfies your cravings with a refreshing menu of juices, coffee specialities, sophisticated cocktails and also a comprehensive selection of other beverages if you feel like something stronger, the food menu served lunch and dinner with nutritious bites, salads, signature pasta plates, snacks and much more.
- PR Ammos Restaurant This all-white modern 'taverna style' restaurant right on the beach serves Greek signature plates created by the executive chef. Spoil yourself in an amazing setting featuring fresh seafood, fish, healthy salads and a wide range of delicious appetisers.
- Beach Bar & Beach Services Sunbath, get lazy on you comfortable beach bed and get spoiled from our beach service. A comprehensive selection of beverages, fresh juices, smoothies, refreshing cocktails and snacks are served. Leto main restaurant which transforms into three themed dining venues:
- Leto Concepts 'Basilico' Restaurant Freshly prepared dishes from South Europe and local Greek recipes.
- Leto Concepts 'Piperia Italian Cuisine' Restaurant
- Leto Concepts 'Churrasco' Restaurant A variety of tender grilled meats and fish are served in this a a minute grill concept.
For Half Board guests, the main restaurant 'Leto Concepts' is open for breakfast and dinner which transforms into 3 individual theme restaurants with live cooking.
- Weekly live music at P.Club Bar (by the swimming pool).
- Separate children's pool
- Indoor & outdoor playground
- Babysitting (on request, payable locally)
- Early meals and children's menu
- Baby bath & bottle warmers (on request, available from reception)
- The Little Seals Creche available for children aged 6 months to 4 years. Open 6 days a week (Sun-Fri) from 10.00-13.00 & 14.00-17.00 (payable locally)
- The Little Seals Club available for children aged 4 to 12 years. Open 6 days a week (Sun-Fri) from 10.00-13.00, 13.00-14.00 (lunch club), 14.00-17.00 & 18.45-21.00 (evening club) with supervised supper & evening activities (lunch and evening club payable locally, morning and afternoon sessions free of charge).
- Large swimming pool with a Jacuzzi tub
- Harmony Club Spa with many holistic treatments, sauna, Jacuzzi and massage (payable locally)
- Steam room and Swedish sauna
- Fully equipped fitness room
- Table tennis
- Sun beds & umbrellas (free of charge)
- Water sports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally).