The neo-classical Nireus Hotel overlooks Symi Harbour and combines excellent service, quality cuisine and a friendly atmosphere to create a unique holiday experience.
In an unrivalled position on the waterfront, with views across Symi harbour, the recently renovated Nireus Hotel has 37 guest rooms, and those with a sea view have wrought-iron balconies looking towards the neighbouring island of Nimos and the Turkish mainland.
The grand, neo-classical style and panoramic outlook of the Nireus Hotel complements its intimate and friendly atmosphere to suit guests who want a truly relaxing holiday and enjoy genuine hospitality.
Symi is one of the most beautiful and unspoilt islands in Greece, and the Nireus is an ideal choice for a leisurely paced holiday, in a quiet position but with all of the resort’s attractions within easy reach.
A popular choice for weddings and baptisms, the hotel is within a 15-minute walk from Nos Beach, and has a landing stage with loungers for catching the sun and the quirky touch of a ladder into the sea for a refreshing dip.
The hotel’s Ayra Cafe and Nireus Restaurant promise high-quality dining and excellent service, and taking breakfast, dinner or a drink on the spacious quayside terrace is a special treat, amid the fragrance of colourful flowers. The café serves drinks, cocktails, cold beers and red, rosé and white wines from the local market and other parts of Greece.
All food at the restaurant is freshly prepared, including Greek salads, fresh fish caught by local fishermen, and Symi specialties. Buffet breakfast may also be taken inside or out on the terrace.
Bedrooms, which are on the hotel’s first and second floors, are tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished, and have sea or town views.
Olympic Rating: 2 Star Plus
Official Rating: C Class
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2 (only a window, no balcony) with shower, telephone, air conditioning (free of charge), TV and fridge. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, twin bedded rooms sleep 2 (with balcony) and single rooms (no balcony) are also available at a supplement. Please note balcony does not automatically mean 'sea view'.
- 24 hr reception
- Snack bar
- TV area
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Air conditioning (free of charge)
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- The Nireus Restaurant serves freshly prepared food including Greek salads, fresh fish and Symian specialities. Enjoy a tasty dish with a cold beer or a glass of Greek wine whilst taking in the beautiful sea view
- The Ayra Cafe serves drinks in a luxurious and stylish atmosphere. All drinks, including cocktails, cold beers, red wine, rose and white wines are from the local market and from other parts of Greece.
- Sun terrace area in front of the hotel offering sunbeds and direct access to the turquoise waters of the sea. Towels available from the hotel.