Overlooking the Symi harbour, providing excellent service and a friendly atmosphere
Located in an enviable position overlooking Symi harbour, the very well maintained Nireus Hotel offers excellent service combined with a friendly atmosphere. It is the ideal choice for those wanting a relaxing holiday with all of the resorts attractions within easy reach. The hotel has been built in the neo-classical style and enjoys an unrivalled position on the waterfront with beautiful views across Symi harbour. The hotel retains an intimate feel with only 36 rooms. The ground floor of the hotel houses the reception area, restaurant, bar and a spacious, sunny outside terrace with tables and chairs. The landing stage in front of the hotel acts as the local beach, with sunbeds and a ladder into the sea - a great place for a refreshing dip when sunbathing. The nearest beach is a 10-15 minute walk away.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2 (only a window, no balcony) with shower, telephone, air conditioning (free of charge), TV and fridge. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, twin bedded rooms sleep 2 (with balcony) and single rooms (no balcony) are also available at a supplement. Please note balcony does not automatically mean 'sea view'.
- 24 hr reception
- Snack bar
- TV area
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Air conditioning (free of charge)
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- The Nireus Restaurant serves freshly prepared food including Greek salads, fresh fish and Symian specialities. Enjoy a tasty dish with a cold beer or a glass of Greek wine whilst taking in the beautiful sea view
- The Ayra Cafe serves drinks in a luxurious and stylish atmosphere. All drinks, including cocktails, cold beers, red wine, rose and white wines are from the local market and from other parts of Greece.
- Sun terrace area in front of the hotel offering sunbeds and direct access to the turquoise waters of the sea. Towels available from the hotel.