Vista Blu Resort
In a panoramic position at the foot of Mount Carru, surrounded by well-kept grounds with typical Mediterranean vegetation.
The Vista Blu Resort is situated just 3kms from the town center. It’s a very recently built complex and its name comes from the breath-taking view over the Gulf of Alghero facing Capo Caccia. The complex has been built in a Mediterranean style with local stone and cool pastel colors set in well-attended gardens and surrounded by rich Mediterranean flora and olive groves. The town, full of history, with its strong Catalan origin which is clearly evident in the local dialect, architecture, cuisine and traditions, has different possibilities for every need. In this corner of Sardinia and archeological sites including Nuraghe Palmavera and the Necropolis of Anghelu Ruju, the Natural park of Porto Conte and the Neptune’s caves. The old town center is famous for its restaurants and has only the best fine food and wines. Just outside the town center there are also several night clubs and discos.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
The villas at Vista Blu Resort are built with quality materials and are elegantly furnished. All villas are equipped with a kitchenette with crockery and cutlery, oven and microwave, a patio furnished with table and chairs, barbecue, solarium terrace with table and sunloungers, garden and private parking. Each villa also has air-conditioning/heating, TV, washing machine, hairdryer, an iron and ironing board.
Villas are available as follows:
- Reception open from 09.00-13.00 and from 16.00-20.00
- Beach towel hire (€5.00 per towel)
- Bar open from 15th May until 30th September, at the managers’ discretion
- Free wifi with limited access (extra access with a surcharge)
- Bicycles on a first come, first served basis (a refundable damage deposit is requested)
- Daily cleaning on request with a surcharge (€20,00 for Villa 4, €25,00 for Villa 6 and €35,00 for Villa 8)
- Cot available with a supplement of €35.00 per week (free if the guest brings its own cot)
- Filter coffee machine and kettle: €10,00 per week per item
Club Card: compulsory from 3rd June until 16th September, the Comfort Card includes a BEACH SET for the duration of the stay (1 beach towel per paying person, 1 beach umbrella); WELCOME BREAKFAST (including 1 bottle of water, tea, coffee, milk, nutella, jam, biscuits, crackers); COURTESY KIT (bathroom and kitchen accessories); use of bicycles on a first come, first served basis (a refundable damage deposit is requested); free Wi-Fi (limited time only), excursion booking, car and motorbike hire; a free gift shopping bag.
Consumption of water, electricity and gas, bedroom linen, air-conditioning and fully equipped swimming pool (sunloungers and deckchairs subject to availability) is included in the compulsory tariff to pay in loco on arrival.