Caesar Palace Hotel
Explore or relax with an all-inclusive offer
Horse riding, with guided excursions along Recanati Beach, is popular in the Giardini Naxos area, and bike and car hire, to explore the Sicilian countryside is available from the Caesar Palace hotel – but you may decide that the resort has more than enough to make your holiday complete.
Near the archaeological park of Ancient Naxos, the four-star hotel has an all-inclusive package, a theatre for evening entertainment, adults’ and children’s pools with loungers, parasols and a snack bar, children’s clubs and a playground, and a beach 1200m away, with a free shuttle bus available.
The Tindari buffet restaurant offers Italian, Sicilian and international food, with a Sicilian-themed dinner, featuring folk music, once a week, and the Germano grill serves lunch with Italian, fish and meat specialities, pizza and a children’s menu.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
- 24 hour reception desk
- TV lounge
- Free WIFI
- Currency Exchange
- Safety deposit box
- Room service*
- Laundry & ironing service*
- Car park
- Free Shuttle bus to Giardini Naxos seafront and beach
- Internet point
- Two bars, open according to season and at manager’s discretion. Night entertainment with live music
- Two outdoor swimming pool. One is suitable for children; both have sunbeds and parasols (subject to availability)
- Congress centre and banqueting rooms, containing up to 300 people.