Surrounded by gardens with a large family friendly pool. This hotel is ideally located within easy reach of all of the amenities.
One of the longest established resorts in the Algarve is the Vilanova Resort. This resort is surrounded by gardens and has one of the largest swimming pools in the Algarve. Whether you come as a single, couple or bring the whole family, Vilanova Resort has a lot to offer.
Including spacious apartments of various sizes, attached villas with lush gardens all centred around a huge park with immaculate lawns, and a huge inviting swimming pool. There are sun terraces with free sun beds and a pool bar to quench your thirst. The restaurants at Vilanova offer something for all taste buds for breakfast, lunch and evening meals. You'll find everything from traditional local to International style dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the Casa blanca bar, offering a comfortable atmosphere for all ages with live entertainment including dancers, singers and shows from local professionals and in-house entertainers.
The location of Vilanova Resort is the most appealing factor, as it is just 10 metres away from Albufeira's busiest entertainment centre, "The Strip" with its vast array of shops, street cafe's, bars, restaurants and night clubs, yet granting a feeling of relaxing seclusion. It is only 800 metres away from Praia da Oura, one of the best Albufeira beaches. The airport is just 35 kms from the hotel. The staff at the resort aim to provide a positive experience and a value for money holiday for all guests.
One bedroom apartments (sleeps 2-4 persons) are equipped with a kitchenette, microwave oven, fridge, toaster, kettle, lounge with sofa, satellite TV and a terrace or balcony. Apartments sleep 4 people, two in lounge on sofa beds and two in the bedroom. Other rooms also available at a supplement are: One bedroom villas with a garden view, two bedroom apartments, two bedroom villas with a garden view, three bedroom apartments with a garden view and three bedroom villas with a garden view.
- 24 hr reception
- Pool bar
- WiFi internet access
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- The Latino restaurant provides breakfast, a light snack, lunch or dinner. Varied menu with a specially priced daily changing 'dish of the day'. Relaxed atmosphere. Open all day, everyday in summer and all day, 6 days per week during the winter months. Located on the complex, just a 1 minute walk from reception.
- Paella restaurant in-spite of its name, this cosy restaurant serves much more than Paella. Its International and Portuguese cuisine includes steak, fish and local dishes. Open for dinner only. During the summer months it is open daily, evening only. Just a few minutes walk from reception.
- During the summer there is evening entertainment a couple of times a week.
- Children's swimming pool
- Indoor soft play area for toddlers
- Babysitting on request (payable locally).
- Fresh water outdoor swimming pool
- Mini football
- Tennis court(s)
- Games room
- Pool table.