Monte Santo Hotel
Whether you are looking for a relaxing self catering Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a golf weekend at some of Portugal's most challenging golf courses, Monte Santo holiday resort will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury.
The Monte Santo Algarve holiday resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of 5 star self catering holiday apartments, suites and luxury Algarve villas, perfect for your Algarve family holiday, golf break or relaxing spa holiday. Just 45 minutes from the Faro airport, Monte Santo holiday resort is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, an historic Algarve fishing village full of character.
Whilst the surrounding area is famed for its natural beauty, and pristine Algarve beaches framed by yellow cliffs, there is also wealth of interesting excursions and activities to be had, should you tire of relaxing by one of the swimming pools in the Algarve sunshine. Carvoeiro is also well-positioned for those seeking an Algarve golf holiday, with a variety of famous Algarve golf courses just a few minutes drive away.
Set in quiet, secure, luscious gardens Monte Santo resort boasts, 5 outdoor swimming pools, heated indoor pool, spa, Turkish bath and sauna, kids' activity playground, tennis/football courts, restaurant & lounge bar and 24-hour security for complete peace of mind.
Studio suites with a fully equipped kitchen, a master bedroom containing a full size bed, a private bathroom and Jacuzzi.
One bedroom suites with a full size bed, a private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room and an adjacent balcony or terrace.
Two bedroom suites with a master bedroom containing a full size bed and a private bathroom, a bedroom with two twin beds, a second bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a living and dinning area, and an adjacent balcony or terrace.
Three bedroom suites with a master bedroom containing a full size bed and private bathroom, two bedrooms with 2 twin beds in each, a large bathroom, a third smaller bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a living and dinning area, and an adjacent balcony or terrace.
Two bedroom town house with two bedrooms each with private bathrooms, Jacuzzi, and full size beds, a fully equipped kitchen, a living and dinning area, with a third smaller bathroom, an adjacent balcony and terrace.
Three bedroom town house with three bedrooms each with private bathrooms, Jacuzzis, and full size beds, a fully equipped kitchen, a living and dinning area, with a fourth smaller bathroom, an adjacent balcony and terrace.
- 24 hr reception
- Safety deposit boxes
- Internet access
- Money exchange
- Bicycle and car rental and
- The Lounge Bar, offers guests a selection of over 30 cocktails to refresh the afternoons and heat up the evenings, all served in a relaxed environment filled with entertainment. The malt whisky and traditional Port Wine will be the perfect company to the sound of a melody. The tempting Tapas Menu includes a selection of small snacks that will call the attention of even the most restrained patron.
- Children's swimming pool
- Kids' club (open from April ¿ September)
- High chairs available in the restaurant.
- 5 outdoor swimming pool
- Sunbathing terrace with sun loungers and parasols
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa with sauna, indoor swimming pool, Turkish/steam bath, massage (spa treatments are payable locally)
- Nearby golf courses (payable locally)
- Beach nearby.