Algarve Casino Hotel
The very first Hotel Casino in Portugal, the Algarve Casino Hotel is a jewel of the Western Algarve. Whether guests prefer to soak up the sun by the pool, unwind at the spa or head to the casino, the Algarve Casino Hotel is the ideal base for you to enjoy this sunny corner of the Algarve.
Nestled away in the far south of Portugal, the Algarve coast is notorious for it's collection of golden sandy beaches, warm tropical waters and balmy climes. In a location nature surely intended for leisure and relaxation lays Praia de Rocha, and the Algarve Casino Hotel.
Hotel facilities and local entertainment are plentiful, where there's sure to be something for all ages to enjoy. Attractions range from bars, discos and restaurants to aqua parks, piers and of course, the Hotel Casino - Here, guests can try their luck with the 336 slot machines available, or busy themselves with a game of Blackjack, American Roulette, Portuguese Dice and of course, Poker.
Experience a taste of Las Vegas in a Mediterranean atmosphere with the Algarve Casino Hotel, including show extravaganzas with nightly performances. Afterwards, retire in the comfort and luxury of the hotel's lavish accommodation, guaranteed to provide a peaceful nights sleep.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All 193 guest rooms and suites are tastefully designed and decorated with homely and comfortable furnishings, providing room options to accommodate different needs. Standard rooms features air conditioning, mini fridge, satellite TV, a telephone, safe, hairdryer and 24 hour room service.
- 24 hr reception
- Pool bar
- WiFi is available free of charge throughout the hotel
- Internet corner
- Conference facilities
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Doctor on call
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- Heated seawater swimming pool
- Health club with massage service, Turkish Bath, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness-room (treatments are payable locally)
- 2 tennis courts
- Beach nearby
- Casino on-site
- Games room
- Nearby there are several championship golf courses, horse riding, water parks, deep-sea fishing, and available in high season - windsurfing, boating, jet ski, banana boats and para-gliding (payable locally).