The Rixos Land of Legends Theme park
A legendary experience awaits you at the Land of Legends Theme Park.
This all-new, awe-inspiring concept in accommodation combines a five-star hotel, waterpark and theme park within one breathtaking location. Rooms are kitted out with clever, child-friendly features such as 3D TVs, Playstations and cartoon wall art. You’ll also have the chance to dine alongside a huge aquarium at the unique 111 restaurant, where sharks glide by gracefully while you enjoy a delicious meal. Outside, the fun continues at a colossal waterpark with 41 slides, a water coaster, dolphin arena and 5D cinema. There’s even a theme park featuring huge roller coasters and more. After all that excitement, you can unwind in the sumptuous spa or simply take in the gorgeous views of the Legends Tower. Whatever you choose to do, a legendary experience awaits you at the Land of Legends Theme Park.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Deluxe Double or Twin bedded rooms sleep 1/4 persons with facilities including Flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, Safety deposit box, Balcony, Coffee making facilities, Hairdryer, Mini bar (local charge), Bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning and daily room cleaning service. Other room types also available, Junior Suites that sleep 2/4 persons with a dual screen TV with 3D glasses, games console and coffee machine. Deluxe Double or Twin rooms, Interconnecting Deluxe rooms and Family Suites.
- The All Inclusive package includes buffet-style breakfast and dinner in the main restaurant at the hotel and lunch within the theme park. Snacks are also available between meals from 10.00 to 22.00 within the theme park. Local wine, beer, spirits, hot drinks and non-alcoholic drinks are available 24hrs per day within the hotel, and between the hours of 10.00 and 18.00 within the theme park. Please note: only selected outlets are included within the AI package within the theme park.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
- Restaurant with highchairs and kid's buffet
- Children's playground - (age and height restrictions may apply).
- Indoor play area - supervised by hotel staff. (Open between 9.00am and 11.00pm).
- Aqua park included, featuring: slides, lazy river, inflatable ring slides, family rafting, kamikaze, multi lane racer and aqua loop slides.
Please note that minimum/maximum height and age restrictions may apply for the splash/aqua park.
- Al Abir A La Carte
A la carte. Serves lunch and dinner. Located on the terrace.
- Ethernia Restaurant
Buffet. Serves dinner and breakfast. Highchairs, microwaves and kids buffet available. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Nemo A La Carte
A la carte. Serves international cuisine for dinner and lunch. Show cooking at dinner. Located on the terrace. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn and that gentlemen wear long trousers.
- Piazzetta A La Carte
A la carte. Serves Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner. Located on the terrace. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Ayanna Bar
Bar (open between 9.00am and 8.00pm, depending on occupancy).
- Legends Pub
Pub located on the terrace showing live sports Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Nyssa Bar
Coffee bar (open between 8.00am and 12.00am, depending on occupancy).
Please note: the à la carte restaurants are open between 01 May and 31 Oct.
Please note reservations may be required, a supplement may be payable dependent on board arrangement and information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
- 24 hour Reception
- Currency exchange*
- Concierge service
- Ironing service*
- Laundry service*
- Dry cleaning service*
- Baby sitting / Child services*
- On-site mini-market*
- Spa - sauna*
- Steam room
- Turkish bath
- Whirlpool and massage treatments*
- Beauty treatments available*
- Open Air shopping avenue with Legends Tower*
- Theme Park
(*) - Indicates local charges apply.