Barut Acanthus & Cennet
On a picture-perfect sandy beachfront, the modern Barut Acanthus Cennet is perfect for a relaxing break and offers a sophisticated all-inclusive beach escape perfect for couples and families alike.
With luxurious accommodation, including swim-up rooms and family suites, this hotel is a fabulous choice for couples who want some privacy and quiet, and families where everything is taken care of.
The hotel boasts a private beach and a super Ultra All Inclusive programme. As well as the popular main restaurant, there are also three à la carte restaurants showcasing international dishes.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
- Souvenir shop
- Money exchange
- Laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Fantastic pool with plenty of sun-loungers and parasols
- Indoor pool
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Tennis (floodlights and equipment payable locally)
- Water polo
- Daytime activity programme
- Main restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Lobby bar - open 24 hours a day
- International à la carte restaurant
- Italian à la carte restaurant
- Seafood à la carte restaurant
- Snack Bar
- A la carte dining
- Full-body massages and Turkish baths are available at the fantastic spa and wellness centre
- Evening entertainment programme with live music and shows
- 2 kids' pools (a small outdoor pool, plus an indoor one that's open November to April)
- Miniclub (ages 4-12 yrs)
The hotel's superb Ultra All Inclusive programme includes breakfast, late breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee and cake, dinner and a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. As well as the popular main restaurant, there are also three à la carte restaurants showcasing international dishes, Italian delicacies and succulent Mediterranean seafood (not available in winter). Plus, there's an indulgent patisserie on-site, along with a vegan corner in the main restaurant. Guests are requested not to wear swimwear or shorts at dinner.