On its own private peninsula, the all-inclusive five-star Xanadu Island is a breath-taking place to relax and unwind with spectacular views. Perfect for couples, including honeymooners, this romantic retreat oozes space, style and sophistication.
Spacious accommodation is throughout the modern resort, and the traditional white exterior sets perfectly against emerald green lawns and azure blue seas of the Aegean.
If you aren’t on the private beach, then the infinity pool is a fabulous oasis with shrubbery and palm trees dotted along the sides.
The Xanadu Island exudes sophistication; crisp lines and interior designed suites are with vibrant soft furnishings complementing the elegant aesthetics.
All unique suites and villas are overlooking the sea, enjoying fabulous views out to the surrounding islands and offering a perfect location for a peaceful and tranquil luxurious holiday.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the main restaurant
- Kids' buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant
- Late breakfast
Azzurro A La Carte Restaurant - The Azzurro A la Carte Restaurant offers a wide selection of Italian specialties. Feel the romance of Florence, the Channels of Venice while being enchanted by the beautiful atmosphere of Bodrum
Aegean A La Carte Restaurant - A choice of delicious Aegean Cuisine is offered in our Aegean Restaurant. Beautifully decorated, it invites to linger, just a little longer.
Meyhane Restaurant (17.06 - 15.09) - Watch the beauty of the summer sun sparkling on the Aegean Sea from our wooden sundeck, while enjoying fresh fish and sea fruit in our new "Meyhane" Restaurant.
- Archipelago bar serving snacks including pizza, chips, burgers and salads
- Xanadu bar serving a selection of snacks
- Ice cream service at Xanadu bar and Archipelago bar throughout the day
- Afternoon tea and coffee serving a selection of cakes and biscuits
- Selection of bars including Rosebud bar, Xanadu bar and Sports bar
- Minibar restocked daily with two bottles of water, soft drinks and beer
- Two swimming pools
- Indoor pool
- Sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols by the pool and beach
- Pool/beach towels
- Table tennis
- Bowling alley (min. age 10yrs)
- Kids' pool
- Hotel-run kids' club (4-12 yrs)
- Soft animation daytime activities including sports and games (Jun-Sep)
- Evening entertainment including live music
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- 24hr room service (payable locally)
- Spa (payable locally)
- Beauty treatments (payable locally)
- Sauna/steam room (payable locally)
- Hairdresser (payable locally)
- Mini-market (payable locally)
- Watersports (available May-Oct, payable locally)