Montana Pine Resort has a unique location away from the crowds and isolated amongst pine forest hills. The hotel is built at 400 metres above sea level and has a magnificent view. The hotel is situated at the start point of the Lycian Way, a recently popular 500 kms walking trail to Antalya. All hotel's guests have the opportunity to visit different local attractions during the day and return comfortably to Montana Pine in the evening. Montana Pine is the ideal accommodation for long and relaxed holidays.
Due to steps and steep incline to rooms, this hotel may not be suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
- 3 restaurants serving Turkish & international cuisines
- Indoor & outdoor bars
- Currency exchange service
- Safety deposit boxes
- TV lounge
- Free wireless internet available around the lobby & reception for guests who would like to bring their laptops.
- Gift shop and mini market.
- Swimming pools
- Indoor games room with table tennis & pool tables
- Tennis courts
- Mini golf
- Giant chess
- Fitness centre with sauna and whirlpool
- The Montana Pine Health Centre offers professional massage and wonderful treatments with both eastern and western techniques (payable locally).