Olympic Holidays continues to grow and as we enter into our 50th anniversary of making great holidays to European island destinations, we are pleased to announce that we have now entered into a new partnership with ASL Airlines France - offering flights departing from Manchester airport.
ASL Airlines France is part of ASL Aviation, a global airline with over a hundred aircraft. Operating since 1987, ASL Aviation have an impeccable safety record, and an excellent reputation for punctuality with an unblemished record for flight departures.
The airline is operating dedicated flights for Olympic Holidays from Manchester to Corfu, Crete (Chania), Crete (Heraklion), Rhodes, Zante, Skiathos, Kos, Kefalonia & Lefkada (Preveza) on a new generation B737-700 aircraft.
Flights are scheduled at convenient times and there is a 'Buy on Board' service with snacks, hot or cold sandwiches and drinks.
Guests will be able to pre-book their seats in the 'Manage My Booking' section of the Olympic website.
ASL Airlines France facts:
- English-speaking crew with more cabin crew on-board than standard charter and scheduled airlines
- ASL Airlines France is part of the ASL Aviation Group operating over a hundred aircraft, with bases in France, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Switzerland, South Africa, Ireland and the UK
- Last year 94% of flights operated on time (within 15 minutes of departure time)
- Has operated flights for many major tour operators including Thomas Cook and Tui
- Checked in baggage allowance of 15kg/20kg plus 5kg of cabin baggage per person included in all package holidays
Olympic holidays flight extras
We are able to offer you a wider range of choices to customise your flight with us on ASL Airlines France, all with a click of a mouse. Make your trip even more comfortable by pre-booking your choice of seat on the plane– maybe getting a little extra leg room, or perhaps a window seat or a seat in the first row. You can also save time at check-in by booking seats together and extra baggage. Book now!