Explore more by staying put for longer in each destination so you can really get under the skin of your chosen islands. Choose two islands and explore the local culture of each whilst meeting the locals.
Rhodes & Symi
- Rhodes - Symi
- Enjoy the best of two islands
- Experience the longest summers in Greece
- Explore Symi's beautiful harbour
- Prices from £829 per person
Skiathos & Skopelos
- Skiathos - Skopelos
- Explore beautiful beaches
- Be among green landscapes
- Explore the old streets of Skiathos & Skopelos
- Prices from £799 per person
Kos & Kalymnos
- Kos - Kalymnos
- Perfect choice for beaches
- Good locations for watersports such as windsurfing
- Ferry from Kos to Kalymnos is 30-45 minutes
- Prices from £1099 per person
Athens & Andros
- Athens - Andros
- Enjoy the best of the mainland and an Island
- Experience the Acropolis
- Explore beautiful Andros
- Prices from £845 per person
Corfu & Paxos
- Corfu - Paxos
- Best for couples and families
- Combine beach, with green landscapes
- Plenty of fun to be had and lots of things to see and do
- Prices from £1249 per person
Kefalonia & Ithaca
- Kefalonia - Ithaca
- Great for beaches
- Countryside air and verdant landscapes
- Picturesque small villages
- Prices from £929 per person
Crete & Paros
- Crete - Paros
- Enjoy delicious Greek cuisine
- Explore the beaches of Crete
- Visit Paros temples, sanctuaries and castles
- Prices from £859 per person
So many islands, so much choice!
As the Island Specialist, Olympic Holidays is the leading expert in arranging Greek island hopping holidays. Choose from inspiring combinations in the Cyclades, Dodecanese, Aegean, Ionian and Sporades with a choice of ferry and catamaran sailings or flights between the islands.
Many guests love to make Athens their first destination to immerse themselves in a culture fix before hopping to nearby islands such as Andros and Aegina to relax in the sunshine.
Mix up the pace from island to island – Rhodes, Symi and Kos are popular hops with sun, sea, sand and watersports for all, while the Mamma Mia! islands of Skiathos and Skopelos offer golden beaches, pine forest walks and lovely towns to explore before a more laid-back hop to Alonissos.
Romantics can head to Santorini before partying on Mykonos and hop to Naxos which boasts stunning beaches and the main town with pretty white-washed buildings, restaurants, cafes and bars.
And our island hopping list goes on – Crete and Paros make an alluring hop or consider Corfu to Sivota and Lefkas to combine historic towns and beach fun for all the family. Kalymnos, Karpathos, Leros, Samos, Thessaloniki and Zante – take your pick from these wonderful islands!
If you prefer to stay on one island, choose two or three different resorts which reveal contrasting sides of an island such as Crete and Corfu.
So, contact the Olympic Holidays team with your ideas and dates and our expert team will explore the options. If you can’t see the combination you have in mind let the team check out your wish list.
Happy island hopping!
Call our team on 020 8492 6868 for a completely bespoke holiday quotation
How to travel between the Greek Islands
Ferries and catamarans are fun but if you want an even faster island hop, and fabulous views, there’s often a Sky Express flight option.
The small airline’s destinations include Athens, Crete, Corfu, Kalymnos, Karpathos, Kefalonia, Kos, Leros, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Rhodes, Samos Santorini, Skiathos, Thessaloniki and Zante, Thessaloniki and Zante so if a quick flight appeals just contact the Olympic Holidays team and they can explore the routes and timings.
Perhaps consider adding a flight as a special birthday surprise or fun treat for the family during your island hopping holiday to make even more magical memories.
Your island swap questions answered
Which islands can I combine with a stay in Athens or the Athenian Riviera?
Which islands can I combine with a stay in Rhodes?
Which islands can I combine with a stay in Mykonos?
Which islands can I combine with a stay in Santorini?
Which destinations can I combine with a stay in Lefkas?
Which other destinations would make a great island swap holiday?
- Corfu and Paxos
- Kos and Kalymnos
- Skiathos and Skopelos or Alonissos in the Sporades Islands
- Kefalonia and Ithaca in the Ionion Islands
- Any other island with an internal flight or longer ferry crossing, just call us with your ideas!