Olympic Holidays is the award winning leading independent tour operator, we have been established for over 50 years. We are known for being a specialist operator providing quality holidays within Greece and Cyprus. Our portfolio of destinations covers a wide range of other short haul destinations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Quality, Service and Value.
Head Office, 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London N12 9TB
We are looking for an exceptional eCommerce Manager. This role requires digital literacy as well as commercial understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation. Work involves ensuring strategic alignment with the customer before leading a cross functional team & customer employees to develop and agree a joint business plan which will accelerate growth/revenue. You'll work as part of the wider marketing team to develop and execute the strategy that will drive and shape the future of our online customer relationships. This will include developing and implementing a best-in-class online category management and customer engagement approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor web analytics, providing reports and follow with recommendation based on data
• Work closely with web development and technical teams to ensure website visitors are effectively channelled into sales funnels
• Improve conversion by turning visitors into sales, incorporating best practice into all web activity
• Ensure web content on the site is relevant and up to date, influencing and recommending SEO and CMS activity
• Execute roadmaps agreed within the Web Steering Group
• Undertaking developmental plans to increase product sales and services on the e-commerce platform.
• Improve visibility of product within the website
• Determine the website format and interacting with the web developers to design or make changes accordingly
• Undertake research to understand the demographic targets and achieve best results through user experience and journey
• Develop project strategies and plans
• Ensure full implementation of GDPR is maintained
• Regular reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges. Forward planning for peak months.
• list is not exhaustive
• Solid analytical skills and commercial awareness.
• Skilled in Excel and performance analysis tools such as
• Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Demonstrate strong customer focus
• Positive approach and attitude
• Creativity and imagination
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a
message clearly and persuasively
• Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives
• Strong team player
• Ability to work flexible working hours
• Ability developing strong working relationships and gain trust
and respect throughout the company and our external customers.
• Consistently delivers against targets
• Proven ability of use of initiative
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools,
• A working knowledge of site analytics
• Previous experience in retail or travel sector, desirable
Hours of Work
37.5 hour week, but flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate).
Pay & Benefits
- Salary discussed at interview, depending on experience
- 21 days paid holiday (plus Public Bank Holidays)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Free eye examination at the local Specsavers
- Season ticket loan
- BUPA Health Care
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements. The individual may also be required to assist other departments where the roles are suitable in line with an individual’s knowledge and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please email your applications to our HR Department.