RESORT REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
Olympic Holidays is the award winning leading independent tour operator, we have been established for over 50 years. Over 100,000 holiday makers annually travel with Olympic Holidays. We are known for being a specialist operator providing quality holidays within Greece and Cyprus. Our portfolio of destinations covers a wide range of other short haul destinations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Quality, Service and Value. As a specialist, independent tour operator, we recognise and appreciate the performance and abilities of our overseas team. We know that your dedication and commitment ensures that our customers have the best holiday possible. We can honestly say that we know each of our staff on an individual basis - a name and a face - rather than a payroll number! We actively seek out high flyers for fast track development. This could even mean a chance of promotion during the season
Job Title: Resort Representative
Accountable to: Resort Manager
Resort Rep who enjoys a very fast and challenging environment, being part of an overseas team. Responsible for the needs and requests of Olympic Holiday guests, ensuring maximum satisfaction with all services provided within resort and an overall holiday experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The transfer of guests to and from their accommodation and the airport
- Presenting highly informative and enthusiastic welcome meetings
- Selling excursions, car hire and other related products
- Guiding excursions
- Visiting an allocated number of accommodations on a daily basis
- Problem solving, offering advice, assistance and support to our Olympic guests
- Day to day administration
- You must hold a full UK Drivers License for a minimum of 12 months.
Minimum of 1 years experience working with Customers, excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- Numeracy / accountancy skills
- Public speaking / presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Problem Solving
- Selling skills
- Ability to work & flexible long hours
- Ability to adapt to any situation
- Proven ability of use of initiative
Hours of Work
The role of a Resort Representative is very demanding, days (and nights) can be long and tiring, it's not a 9-5 job and no 2 days are ever the same - but that's why so many employees return to work for us year after year. It's exciting, it's fun, it's challenging, it’s a great way to have a completely different life experience.
You must be available from April to October inclusive.
Pay and Benefits
We believe that we offer one of the best remuneration and benefits packages for our overseas staff. You will receive:
- A basic monthly salary - paid directly into a UK bank account
- A first class percentage commission on sales of excursions, car hire and other related products
- Provision of company transport (if necessary)
- Provision of company accommodation
- Company uniform
- Flights to and from resort
- Initial and ongoing training throughout the season
- Excellent career prospects
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements.
If you would like to join Olympic Holidays, please click here for an application form to apply for our overseas 2020 vacancies. This can be sent to us to the address below or emailed to our HR Department.
1 Torrington Park
North Finchley, London
To apply for our overseas 2020 vacancies – click here