Olympic Holidays is an award winning, leading independent tour operator. We have been established for over 50 years and are known for being a specialist operator providing quality holidays within Greece and Cyprus. Our portfolio of destinations covers a wide range of other short haul destinations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, service and value
We are looking for bubbly, highly motivated and ambitious individuals to join the Olympic Family. To promote & sell Wedding and Celebration products to attract future customers. Being passionate about creating the perfect celebration day, ensuring that all correspondence is handled in a professional manner with an exceptional level of customer service.
Here's what we are looking for
- Regular analysis of the Wedding Packages market & trends including feedback to the business with proposals to improve offering and margins.
- Building strong relationships with Travel Agents to ensure Olympic Weddings is the first point of contact for any wedding/events enquiry within the destinations that we offer.
- Liaise with the product team and influence to create bespoke wedding and celebration packages.
- Ensure each resort has its bespoke wedding information collated from venues, is continually updated.
- Ensure each island has its own bespoke wedding folder and to keep up to date with the legal information required for each.
- To ensure all Wedding administration & process’ are updated continually to reflect any changes throughout the year and season.
- Ensure all new enquiries are responded to within 24 hours and all other emails within 48 hours, in a confident and professional manner
- Ensure the product is strongly promoted on olympicholidays.com with the most up to date & relevant information.
- Being the first point of contact for new wedding/events enquiries as well as confirmed bookings.
- Answering all telephone calls in a confident and professional manner
- To confidently promote & sell to potential and existing customers the Olympic Weddings product.
- Building strong relationships with our Overseas Wedding supplier partners and local service teams, to ensure service levels are maintained to a high standard.
- Booking suppliers and processing admin proactively prior to the event to eliminate setbacks.
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of the budgets set by the wedding clients
- Research new wedding locations across the Olympic programme.
- Being aware of the Company’s brochures and all products on offer for sale to the public.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through every touch point
- Reservation of holidays using an in-house computerised reservation system (@comRes).
- Taking payment for holidays over the telephone and entering information onto the system.
- Completion of related paperwork and accounts
- Monitor social media for enquiries and feedback, liaise with marketing for responses to our clients.
Qualities you need to have
- Exceptional customer service
- Commercial acumen to recognise revenue opportunities to maximise profits for the business.
- Knowledge of overseas geographical regions.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to work flexible working hours.
- Consistently delivers against targets
- Positive approach and attitude
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Proven ability of use of initiative
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
37.5-hour week, working hours need to reflect UK call centre hours,alternate weekends and Bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate).
Basic salary from £18,000 to £22,000 ranging due to experience plus (uncapped commission)
- 21 days paid holiday (plus 8 public bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Auto enrolment into our pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Season ticket loan
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements. The individual may also be required to assist other departments where the roles are in line with an individual’s knowledge and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please email your applications to our HR Department.