Overseas vacancies - 2018
Olympic Holidays is a name trusted in the UK travel industry and we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, service and value. As a specialist, independent tour operator, we recognise and appreciate the performance and abilities of our overseas team. We know that their dedication and commitment ensures that our customers have the best holiday possible. We can honestly say that we know each of our staff on an individual basis - a name and a face - rather than a payroll number! We actively seek out high flyers for fast track development. This could even mean a chance of promotion during the season!
If you are interested in being a part of our dedicated overseas team based in Greece or Cyprus, then please view the various links for details of positions which are available. Applications MUST be submitted using our online application form. If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an interview.
For all of our overseas positions, you must be available from April to October. In the case of Representatives and Transfer Representatives, some positions will be available for shorter periods of between 3 - 4 months (ideal for university students!).
To be considered for a role overseas, you will need to have attained a minimum of GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in both English and Mathematics, along with having experience of dealing with customers in a variety of situations, on a face to face basis. Applicants for administration positions will also need to have experience of working in a busy office environment.
Overseas resort vacancies with Olympic Holidays
- Resort representative - Please download our job description and application forms
- Transfer representative - Please download our job description and application forms
- Management opportunities - Please download our job description and application forms
- Resort administrator - Please download our job description and application forms
To apply for any current vacancies, based in our North Finchley office – click here
Eligibility to work overseas as a posted worker :
- You must have lived in the UK permanently for the previous 2 years
- You must have paid into HMRC system for previous 2 years or
- You must have worked as a posted worker for the previous 2 years