Travel & Holiday Insurance
Olympic considers that travel insurance is vital. We have arranged on your behalf travel insurance with Voyager Insurance Services.
This insurance policy is provided by Voyager Travel Insurance Underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. and Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Travelworld Vacations Limited t/a Olympic Holidays are an Appointed Representative of ITC Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their firm reference is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.
Why book your Holiday Insurance with us?
- All queries regarding a claim will be handled by people who know your policy and the holiday you purchased. Click here to view the Status Disclosure Information
- This insurance is only available to UK residents.
- Insurance Document:You should read this document carefully. It gives full details of what is and is not covered and the conditions of the cover. Cover can vary from one policy to another so you should familiarise yourself with this particular insurance. Click here to download Insurance Policy Information
- Conditions & Exclusions: Specific conditions and exclusions apply to individual sections of your insurance, whilst general exclusions and conditions apply to the whole of your insurance.
- Health: This insurance contains restrictions regarding pre-existing medical problems concerning the health of the people travelling as well as any other people upon whose health the trip depends. You are advised to read the document carefully.
- Property Claims: These claims are paid based on the value of the goods at the time you lose them and not on a 'new for old' or replacement cost basis. Deductions will be made in respect of wear and depreciation.
- Limits: This insurance has limits on the amount the insurer will pay under each section. Some sections also include other specific limits, for example, for any one item or for valuables in total.
- Excesses: Under some sections of this insurance, claims will be subject to an excess. This means each person will be responsible for paying the first part of their claim under each applicable section.
- Reasonable Care: You need to take all reasonable care to protect yourself and your property, as you would if you were not insured. Any amounts the insurers will pay for property left unattended in a public place or unattended vehicle is very limited, as specified in the wording.
- Sports & Pastimes: You may not be insured if you are going to take part in sports or pastimes where there is a generally recognised risk of injury. Please ensure that this insurance offers you adequate cover for the activities that you intend participating in. If you are unsure please ask us.
- Customer Service: We always endeavour to provide a high level of service. However, if you think we have not lived up to your expectations, please refer to the wording which outlines our complaints procedure.
- Cancellation Rights: This insurance contains a 14 day 'cooling off' period during which you can return it and get a full refund, providing you have not travelled and there are no claims. We reserve the right to deduct from the rebate of premium the reasonable costs incurred in processing the original sale and cancellation. Please note the cancellation rights do not apply if your contract is a short term insurance of less than one month duration.
- Fraudulent Claims: It is a criminal offence to make a fraudulent claim.