Here at Olympic Holidays we ensure a holiday that is 'made for you'. As one of the UK's leading specialists in holidays to 50 beautiful European islands, it is evident that we are experts in our area.
From Greece and her islands to the Canary and Balearic islands with Cyprus, Malta, Sicily and Sardinia between, we offer a fantastic variety of beautiful destinations.
More than half a million holidaymakers choose to travel with us every year and we've won many awards for our holidays. It's independent evidence of the excellent service and great value for money that we offer our customers. We are delighted that in November 2017 for the 7th year running we won gold in the British Travel Awards for holidays to Greece and Cyprus.
Olympic Holidays is owned and managed by a team who are passionate about travel and for over 50 years we have consistently delivered first-class holidays that combine excellent service with unrivalled value for money. You can be confident that everyone from our skilled customer service department, friendly holiday consultants and attentive representatives in resort will be well-informed, enthusiastic and keen to share their extensive knowledge. So you'll get the absolute most out of every minute of your holiday!
Wherever our guests choose to travel they always have peace of mind as Olympic Holidays is licensed by the Civil Aviation Authority and holds an Air Travel Organiser's Licence (ATOL) and is a member of ABTA.
Made for you- all so easy
What makes Olympic Holidays so special?
- When you book your holiday, you'll pay from just £49 per person deposit.
- When you've booked, you can relax- we guarantee that no matter what happens to exchange rates or the price of fuel, there will be no surcharges, and we are licensed by ABTA and ATOL for your peace of mind.
- Our prices include all taxes, fuel charges and non-optional extras
- You'll enjoy a FREE baggage allowance of 15kg per person
- Our online payment system allows you to pay as much or as little of the total cost of your holiday anytime with final payment just 12 weeks before departure