Family-owned Olympic Holidays has been arranging holidays to Greece, the Greek islands and Cyprus for more than half century.
The company is unrivalled – and recognised as the Island Specialist because the team not only know the destinations but have an inside knowledge of the hotels through building strong working relationships with hoteliers who welcome our customers back year after year.
In two, three and four-star traditional properties, also often run by families, guests tend to become great friends and that feels very special, too.
We have grown to offer even more destinations and variety but keep to our specialist ethos by introducing properties that match our customers’ demands in the Canary islands and Balearic islands, Malta and Madeira which have been carefully added to our portfolio as well as Goa and The Gambia for year-round sunshine.
Choose from classic, laid-back self-catering apartments for carefree holidays to all-inclusive resorts with everything to satisfy a multi-generational family or boutique hotels for couples and adult-only resorts with sumptuous spas and fine dining. No other family-run travel company has such a range of tempting properties, at tempting prices.
Olympic Holidays continues to be the stand-out holiday company at the British Travel Awards. For nine consecutive years, the awards have shown clear evidence of excellent service and great value for money because the votes are submitted by the public. We take great pride in being the gold award winner throughout the last decade.
Our team are passionate about travel and combine excellent service with unrivalled value for money. Customers can be confident that everyone from our customer service department, friendly holiday consultants and attentive in-resort representatives are well-informed, enthusiastic and keen to share their insider knowledge.
Tap into our expertise so you can make the most of every minute of your holiday!
Be assured that Olympic Holidays is licensed by the Civil Aviation Authority and holds an Air Travel Organiser's Licence (ATOL) and is a member of ABTA.
What makes Olympic Holidays stand out from the rest?
- No contest: We are the Island Specialist with 60 years’ experience
- When you book your holiday, pay from just £89 per person deposit.
- When you've booked, you can relax - we guarantee that no matter what happens to exchange rates or the price of fuel, there will be no surcharges, and we are licensed by ABTA and ATOL for your peace of mind.
- Our prices include all taxes, fuel charges and non-optional extras
- Our online payment system allows you to pay as much or as little of the total cost of your holiday anytime with final payment 12 weeks before departure