Bohemia Suites and Spa
A beautifully designed hotel with many amenities on site for a relaxing holiday, while still being in a great location to explore the surrounding area.
The Bohemia Suites & Spa is a sophisticated oasis surrounded by the volcanic beauty of Gran Canaria. This design hotel combines luxury with multifunctional surroundings and offers a secluded setting for our guests to indulge themselves in total peace and privacy. It is a place dedicated to free-minded people who enjoy life on the deepest level and with all of their senses.
At this heartfelt and elegant hotel guests find themselves immersed in any one of its multiple surroundings, such as the Siam Spa with the best Thai massages in Mandala-inspired marquees and rooms. The mesmerizing 360º Restaurant and Lounge on the top floor, with their breathtaking panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Dunes of Maspalomas on one side and the mountains on the other.
Beyond all of this warmth and beauty, it is the Bohemia Suites & Spa team who makes this hotel unique. The vitality and attention of the team ensures a special experience for every guest.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated with individually controlled air conditioning and heating, king size beds, a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, internet access, safety deposit box, direct dial telephone, radio, mini bar and a private balcony or terrace.
- 24 hr reception
- Currency exchange
- Room service (payable locally)
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Car park (payable locally)
- Wifi & wired internet
- Pool side snack bar
- 360º Restaurant: The roof top 360º Restaurant welcomes house guests for sunny breakfast with splendid panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Dunes of Maspalomas. At night it opens as an a-la-carte restaurant to the public offering one of the finest cuisines available on the Island.
- 360º Lounge: This unique lounge invites sun-downer aficionados to enjoy splendid sun sets over the volcanic mountains of Gran Canaria and the Dunes of Maspalomas. Stay on and spend the night under the mysterious southern sky or choose the 360º Restaurant to continue the evening with fine dining. Non hotel guests are warmly welcomed.
- Swimming pool
- Sunbeds & parasols
- Siam Spa with sauna / steam bath / hot tub / massage / spa treatments (payable locally)
The hotel's Siam Spa offers authentic Thai luxury set across 600 m². The spa immerse's guests into a world of senses and soothing relaxation. Thai massage personnel offer a spa menu ranging from original Thai massages to relaxing Balinese treatments. A luxury Hammam is also available.