Located in the fishing town of Playa Blanca, the H10 Lanzarote Princess boasts a contemporary interior design with vintage touches. Notable for its full range of dining options with two international à la carte restaurants. It also features a Despacio Beauty Centre, a Daisy Adventure children’s area with a pirate ship and water attractions and a programme of entertainment for the whole family.
Experience something unique with "Privilege", Exclusive Rooms and Services where you will be able to enjoy exclusive treatment, exceptional dining and relax in the best rooms. Look out for the term "Privilege" in the room type offerings.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Double standard room (26 sqm) Sleep up to 3 persons. Spacious and bright rooms with contemporary decor and overlooking garden or mountain view. The room features a king size bed or two twin beds, furnished terrace or balcony, TV with international channels, mini bar (payable locally) complimentary kettle tray restocked daily, safety deposit box (payable locally) air conditioning and a fully equipped bathroom with hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
Superior Double Room (26 sqm) Sleeps up to 3 persons. Spacious and bright with modern decor overlooking the pool. Complete with a king size or two twin beds and include all the facilities as per the double standard room.
Standard Family room (32 sqm) Sleeps up to 3 persons + 1 child (including cot). These rooms are ideal for families. Complete with king size bed or two twin beds, sofa bed and a terrace overlooking the pool or the gardens. The bed area can be separated from the sofa bed with a curtain. All the other facilities are included as per the double standard room.
Privilege Superior Rooms (26 sqm) spacious bright rooms with modern design overlooking the sea or swimming pool. Complete with king size bed or two twin beds and equipped with extra comforts for those seeking an extra bit of exclusivity; welcome gift, welcome fruit basket, complimentary Nespresso coffee machine, idock station, bathrobe and slippers, pillow menu, exclusive pool towels, free laundry and ironing service for 2 garments per person per stay, full complimentary minibar upon arrival (restocking charged separately according to consumption) and complimentary safety deposit box.
Suites (35 sqm) Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children. Spacious rooms including bedroom with double bed or two twin beds, separate living area eith sofa bed and a terrace furnished with sun beds overlooking the swimming pool, mountain or gardens. All other facilities are the same as per the privilege superior rooms.
- Yaiza: buffet restaurant with show cooking and boulangerie.
- Dolce Vita: à la carte restaurant specialising in Italian cuisine.
- Sakura Teppanyaki: Asian restaurant with Teppan grills.
- Cactus Bar: located next to the pool. Offers a varied selection of light snacks and drinks.
- Coco Loco: in-pool drinks service.
- Mike’s Coffee: tea and coffee specialities and home-made pastries.
- Vintage Bar: located in the lobby, with live music at night.
- Papagayo: theatre bar with night-time entertainment.
Dress code: gentlemen are required to wear a shirt or polo shirt and long trousers at the restaurants and ladies are required to wear smart clothes.
- 2 outdoor pools
- Free sunbeds and umbrellas
- Mini golf
- Golf course approx 25 km from the hotel
- Bicycle rental
- Water sports (partly from local providers)
- Tennis approx 10m away (payable locally)
- Darts (payable locally)
- Table tennis (payable locally)
- Massage treatments (payable locally)
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (10:30 - 23:00) Snacks, cakes and pastries (12:30 - 17:30) top brand local and international drinks, cocktails, tea and coffee (10:00-23:00)
- One evening meal invitation at the Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant and one for the Sakura Teppanyaki Oriental Restaurant for guests staying for more than 7 nights (booking required and subject to availability).
- Complimentary minibar upon arrival (restocking charged separately according to consumption).