Adams Beach Hotel Deluxe Wing
The highest standard of accommodation set within impressive surroundings.
The new Deluxe Wing of Adams Beach Hotel features 87 contemporary deluxe rooms that brings the sparkling blue Mediterranean Sea and the golden sandy beach to your doorstep. Private relaxation areas with comfortable sun loungers for moments of absolute pleasure and joy in a truly romantic environment designed for the most discerning adults.
Located adjacent of the existing Adams Beach Hotel main building on a small private beach and specially designed for adults and couples, the Deluxe Wing features 87 contemporary deluxe rooms with either private swimming pools, direct beach front and pool, side and sea views of the crystal clear waters of Mediterranean. There is a fabulous outdoor swimming pool, where guests can take a dip or just lie back on one of the pool-side sun loungers. Guests have a reserved area with sun loungers and drinks service on the beach, which are exclusive to guests of Adams Beach Hotel Deluxe Wing.
Additionally, the Deluxe Wing includes services such as priority check-in/check-out, in-room breakfast (on request, free of charge), 24 hour room service, a complimentary bottle of special wine (upon arrival), complimentary fruit on arrival, sun terrace, priority for reservations in the Fusion Cuisine adult-only Glasshouse Lounge Restaurant and free late check-out (subject to availability). The experience continues throughout the whole hotel in the new Atlantis Restaurant with open kitchen and superior buffet dining for breakfast and dinner, open air Vala Beach Tavern, the vibrant swim up Vitamins Pool Bar and Restaurant, the outdoor Dionyssos Restaurant (these are located in the main hotel not the Deluxe Wing but guests of the Deluxe Wing are welcome to use them however, there may be children in these areas), the exclusive adults only roof top fusion cuisine Glasshouse Lounge Restaurant, the indoor relaxing Valentines Piano Bar and the vigorous Victory Pub (these are located in the main Adams Beach Hotel, not the Deluxe Wing but guests can use the facilities. The new Socci Sushi Bar on the beach front of the Deluxe Wing offers oriental cuisine throughout the day
Please note that Adams Beach Hotel Deluxe Wing is Adults Only.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
The Deluxe pool and sea view rooms have a balcony or terrace furnished with coffee table and chairs. The Deluxe Room private pool has a fresh water private pool with Jacuzzi and a private terrace, with coffee table and chairs. The Deluxe Suite with beach front sea view has a private large balcony of 28 sqm, tastefully furnished with 2 sun beds, a coffee table and 2 chairs, overlooking the beach. Please note that the balcony of the Deluxe Beachfront Suites has been reduced to create a larger internal accommodation space making this a spacious suite with an additional lounge area. There is still a private balcony with table and chairs overlooking the beach. This room has a glass wall allowing direct and undisturbed views of the golden sandy beach and the Mediterranean Sea. All deluxe rooms have a king size bed, coffee table and chairs, dressing table, satellite flat screen TV, telephone with voice mail, mini bar, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, free Wi-Fi, free electronic safe, coffee/tea making facilities, slippers, bath robes, full size mirror. All have bathrooms with a Jacuzzi, fitted rain shower, double marble basin, telephone, digital weighing scales, magnifying mirror and bath amenities. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HONEYMOON SUITE IS ADULTS-ONLY BUT IS LOCATED IN THE MAIN HOTEL NOT IN THE DELUXE WING :- The Honeymoon suite inland view is decorated in romantic colours and comprises of a king size bed, chaise lounge, two chairs with a marble coffee table and a stylishly decorated Jacuzzi next to the bed. Separate to the main room is the en-suite shower, WC and wash basin with bath amenities. Facilities include satellite flat screen TV, telephone, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, espresso machine, free safe, free Wi-Fi, slippers and bath robes. Balcony with coffee table and chairs are available.
The King suite comprises of two separate rooms. The main bedroom has a king size bed, chaise longue and en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, double marble basin and bidet. The well designed living room includes a dining area, sitting area with a flat screen TV, mini bar, free safe, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities, espresso machine, telephone, free Wi-Fi, bath robes, slippers and bath amenities. Please note that the King Suites are for adults-only but are located in the main Adams Beach Hotel, not the Deluxe Wing
All rooms have Jacuzzi's.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- In room breakfast on request
- Restaurants and bar
- Foreign exchange service
- Taxi service and car rental
- Jewellery shop
- Air conditioning
- Two lifts
- Hairdressing salon
- Beauty studio
- Laundry/valet service
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Safe boxes
Please note: some amenities are located in the Adam Beach Hotel main building which the Deluxe Wing guests are welcome to use and enjoy if they so choose.
Dining at Adams Beach Hotel Deluxe Wing
- Atlantis Restaurant, stylish dining with open kitchen and enhanced buffet selection is open daily for breakfast (07.00-10.00 and dinner 19.00 – 22.00 hrs daily).
- Beach side Socci Sushi Restaurant offering the best in oriental inspired cuisine and cocktail bar (09.00-24.00 hrs and food served 12.30-22.00 hrs).
Guests of the Deluxe Wing are also welcome to use the various bars and restaurants located in the main Adams Beach Hotel as described below:
- Les Jardin Coffee Shop where you can enjoy the most important meal of the day, buffet style. Open April and October daily for breakfast from 07:00-10:00 hrs
- Valentines Piano Bar is located on the ground floor by the lobby. Open from 09:00-01:00 hrs with evening entertainment and piano music most nights
- Vala Beach Tavern (summer only - casual dress) situated by the hotel's sandy beach. Open daily from 12:30-15:30 hrs featuring fresh fish and snack a la carte menu
- Vitaminas Pool Bar (summer only - casual dress) situated by the main pool area. Open daily from 09:00-01:00 hrs serving exotic cocktails and refreshments. New ice cream corner and fresh juice bar. Buffet lunch is served from 12:30-15:00 hrs. Light snacks are available from 12:30-23:00
- Dionyssos Restaurant (summer only - smart dress) is open for breakfast from 07:00-10:00 and for dinner from 19:00 - 22:00 hrs featuring various theme nights with appropriate entertainment. A la carte menu is also available
- Lucullus Restaurant (April & October only - smart dress) is open for dinner from 19:00-22:00 hrs featuring local and international cuisine and regular theme nights with appropriate entertainment. A la carte menu is also available.
- Victory Pub, opening time varies according to events. Please note that outdoor restaurants and bars are weather permitting
- Glasshouse Lounge Restaurant is open daily from 19.00-21.00 (except Sundays, food served until 23:00). It is situated on the roof of the hotel featuring international cuisine with Mediterranean touches and fusion cuisine.
- Outdoor free form lagoon style pool
- Sunloungers and umbrellas
- Exclusive drinks service on the beach
- Reserved area on beach for Deluxe Wing guests
Guests are welcome to enjoy the other facilities of the main Adams Beach Hotel as follows:
- Outdoor free form lagoon style pool
- Lap & leisure pool
- Olympic Health Club and Spa with a large indoor pool, hi-tech gym and spa facilities including sauna and steam bath, massage rooms
- One of the finest and largest indoor swimming pools in Cyprus, with two Jacuzzis and a paddling pool for children
- Wellness programmes
- Lazy river
- Family pool
- Beauty salon
- Fountain pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Waterfalls & rivers
- Aerobics/aqua aerobics
- Games room
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Health & fitness programme
- Extensive sun terraces
- Sun loungers & umbrellas
- Pool towels
- Beach volleyball
- Water sports available on Nissi Beach (provided by an external supplier, payable locally).