The Amarande is an adults only hotel integrating elegance, ultra comfort and minimal style with refined and modern sophistication
The Amarande is an adults only hotel integrating elegance, ultra comfort and minimal style with refined and modern sophistication. It merges state of the art technology with stylistic features to create a harmonious, warm and inviting ambience.
The hotel situated 300 metres from Maistrali beach and only 10 minutes walking distance from Ayia Napa centre. With added advantage of being in the most exclusive and serene part of Ayia Napa, the hotel benefits from having the highest vantage point in all of Ayia Napa which offers our guests the exclusive opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views of the beautiful golden beaches, stunning turquoise Mediterranean sea and the "never to be forgotton" sunsets.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Deluxe Rooms (25 sqm) Sea View, Side Sea View or Inland View with balcony, king size bed, LED TV, Free WIFI, fully stocked mini bar (charges apply) bathroom with walk - in rain shower and double sink vanity set.
Signature Suites Sea View (51 sqm) with balcony, living area with sofa and armchairs, King size bed, Smart LED TV, fully stocked mini bar*, walk-in rain shower, double sink vanity set.
Penthouse Suites Sea View (53 sqm) with balcony, king size bed, living area with sofa and two armchairs, Smart LED TV, full stocked mini bar*, bathroom with double sink vanity set, jacuzzi bathtub, walk-in rain shower.
Prestige Swim up Suites Sea and Pool View (67 sqm) with a private and spacious pool deck with sun loungers adjoins a swimming pool exclusively for the use of the prestige swim-up suites' residents, living area with sofa two armchairs and dining table, king size bed, Smart LED TV, full stocked minibar*, walk in wardrobe, jacuzzi bathtub, walk in rain shower.
- Main buffet restaurant - spacious with indoor and outdoor seating serving breakfast and dinner.
- Fine dining a la carte restaurant - Exclusive fine dining serving Mediterranean cuisine using only the finest sourced ingredients
- Pool Restaurant - A la carte lunch in al fresco atmosphere. Half Board Plus guests can exchange their dinner for lunch
- Lounge Bar and Pool bar with bar service at the pool deck
Dress code: A smart casual dress code applies to all restaurants for dinner. Men are required to wear long trousers
Guests who stay on a Half board plus or Full Board Plus board basis are entitled to use the a la carte restaurant once per week. You are also entitled to one glass of wine, beer or soft drink per person per meal.
- 2 Outdoor pools ( second outdoor pool exclusive use for the Swim-up Prestige Suites' residents)
- Sun Loungers, umbrellas and gazebos
- Indoor heated pool
- Relaxing area
- 3 treatment rooms including couples's massage room, sauna and caldarium
- Fully euipped state of the art gym
- Tennis court
- Yoga, Pilates and other fitness programs (based on a weekly schedule)