Alexander The Great Beach Hotel Paphos
Built on an archealogical site, offering a cultural environment with spectacular sunsets.
This long-established award-winning hotel is positioned in a unique central location overlooking the picturesque harbour and old Castle and built on an archaeological site with tombs in the ground, all enhanced by spectacular sunsets. The hotel offers professional entertainment as well as an excellent range of facilities in stylish and relaxing surroundings. The beachfront has been awarded with the EU Blue Flag and is within walking distance from Paphos old harbour, 50 metres from the nearest shops and amenities and 150 metres from the resort centre and nightlife.
The Alexander the Great Beach Hotel with its elements of sophistication has earned three Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice awards for 2019 & 2020, and ranks 9th among the Top 25 Hotels for Romance in Cyprus.
See more hotels from Kanika hotel & Resorts.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Deluxe Room Inland, Side Sea or Sea View Rooms (29m2) sleep up to 3 people with air conditioning, free wifi, safety deposit box, bathroom with bathtub and rain shower, toiletries, hairdryer, minibar, TV tea and coffee making facilities and a balcony or terrace.
Deluxe Family Room Inland View (29m2) sleeps up to 4 persons with the same amenities as the Deluxe room shown above. The third and fourth bed will be a sofa bed.
Superior Room Sea View sleeps up to 4 persons with the same amenities as the Deluxe room shown above.
Superior Garden Cabana with Private Garden and Sea View sleeps up to 2 adults with the same amenities as the Deluxe room shown above.
Superior Garden Cabana with Private Pool and Sea View sleeps up to 2 adults with the same amenities as the Deluxe room shown above and two sunbeds next to your private pool.
- Two outdoor swimming pools (one infinity and one serenity which is adults only)
- Sunbeds and umbrellas around the pools and the beach
- Indoor swimming pool (overlooking Paphos old harbour)
- Sun terrace
- Tennis courts (floodlights available)
- Table tennis
- Serenity Health Club and Spa with steam bath, sauna, gym, exercise classes, massage and other treatments (payable locally)
- Watersports are available on the beach (payable locally)
Roxane Restaurant: The extensive buffet features on-the-spot show cooking, salads, appetizers and pasta, as well as the divine sweets corner.
Seven Orchids Pan Asian Restaurant: Take a culinary journey around some of the most delectable flavours in Asia with the imaginative menu of the Seven Orchids Pan Asian Restaurant.
Garibaldi Italian Restaurant: The exclusive Italian restaurant is a dining outlet specializing in authentic and modern Italian cuisine, which will definitely guarantee an exquisite dining experience nestled next to Roxanne's restaurant.
Limanaki Tavern: The cosy outdoor Limanaki Tavern is a traditional Greek Tavern overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It is the ideal setting for a traditional Greek and Cyprus Meze including meat platters and authentic traditional sweets.
The Alexander Bar, Cafe Royal, Infinity Pool Bar & Swim-up pool bar are the bars available throughout the hotel.
- Daily daytime and evening activities organised by a fully qualified entertainment and animation team including aqua aerobics, yoga, exercise activities, tennis, darts and other sports.
- Daily evening entertainment Havana (at the new outdoor entertainment venue) including Broadway-style musicals, tribute acts and family fun shows (May - October, weather permitting)
- Soft entertainment during dinners such as pianist and singers.
- Theme nights including Cyprus night