This hotel is in a great location for Hurghada's nightlife and has beaches that are perfect for sun worshippers. A visit to the Revolving Bar and Restaurant is recommended for the superb views.
The Seagull Hotel and Resort is centrally located in the heart of the lively Sakalla area of Hurghada. Perfect for those who is seeking a relaxing holiday under the warm Egyptian sun. Only a few minutes walking distance from the stunning marina of Hurghada where you can find the ever popular Papa's bar. The Seagull also boasts two private beaches. This hotel is the perfect location, where you can combine great fun and action with days full of wellness, sun and relaxation. Hurghada international airport is 10 kms away.
Standard rooms sleeps 2/3 with twin or double beds, bath/shower, fridge, satellite TV, hairdryer and inland view. Four bedded rooms sleeping up to 4 people with inland view, premium double rooms sleep 2/3 and single rooms are also available at a supplement. A few rooms are interconnecting (on request). Extra bed will be either a sofa bed or a camp bed.
- 24 hr reception
- 5 restaurants
- 10 bars
- Beauty salon
- WiFi available within public areas (additional charge)
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Shopping arcade (Sea Gull mall 150 shops)
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- Cleopatra restaurant (open buffet) “all-inclusive”. Early Breakfast 05:00-07:00, breakfast 07:00-10:00, dinner 19:00-22:00 & light late dinner 23:00-02:00.
- Nefertiti Restaurant (open buffet) “all-inclusive”. Breakfast 07:00-10:00, lunch 13:00-15:00 dinner 19:00-22:00.
- Food court for the lunch “all-inclusive”. Lunch 13:00-15:00 including Chinese corner, Italian corner, Oriental corner & Indian corner.
- Fisherman Restaurant “all-inclusive”. Lunch 13:00-15:00 and dinner 19:00-22:00. One time free per stay Seafood Restaurant by pre-reservation, Set menu (min. stay 5 nights).
- Chinese restaurant “a la carte”. From 13:00-22:00. Asian cuisine with unique atmosphere.
- Captain Nemo’s Pub “extra charge”. Every Sunday and Wednesday, dinner 19:00-22:00. The only rotating floor over viewing Hurghada & Red sea shores (payable locally per person).
- Dolphin beach bar “all-inclusive”. Drinks 10:00 till 17:00, snacks 11:00-13:00 and from 16:00-17:00, ice cream 12:00-13:00 and from 15:00-17:00, coffee break 16:00-17:00.
- Oasis beach bar “all-inclusive”. Drinks 10:00-17:00, snacks 11:00-13:00 and from 16:00-17:00, Ice Cream 12:00-13:00 and from 15:00-17:00, Coffee break 16:00-17:00.
- Billiard bar “extra charge”. 24 hours coffee shop
- Marc Anthony pool Bar “all-inclusive”. Drinks 10:00-17:00, snacks 11:00-13:00 and from 16:00-17:00, ice cream 12:00-13:00 and from 15:00-17:00.
- Ramsis Bar “all-inclusive”. Drinks 24 hours, coffee break 16:00-17:00.
- Buddha Bar “all-inclusive”. Drinks 24 hours, coffee break 16:00-17:00
- Scooby Doo pool Bar “all-inclusive”. Drinks 10:00-17:00, snacks 11:00-13:00 and from 16:00-17:00.
- Isis pool Bar “all-inclusive”. Drinks 10:00-17:00.
- King Tut Disco. From 24:00 till 03:00.
- Daytime games and aerobics
- Nightly show
- 2 cinemas
- Children's pool
- Children's play area
- Kid's club (10.00-12.00 & 15.00-16.00)
- Mini disco & beach parties.
- Nine swimming pools including a 3 level waterfall swimming pool, 2 heated pools and 2 heated pools with water slide activities
- Seagull aqua water park with eight water slides
- Water gym
- Water volleyball
- 2 private beaches
- Beach volleyball
- Fitness centre with gym, massage (extra charge), sauna (extra charge) and Jacuzzi (extra charge)
- Table tennis
- Football playground.