Labranda Coral Beach Resort
Surrounded by palm and baobab trees and with a distinctly African look, Labranda Coral Beach is perfectly at home in the beautiful Brufut Heights.
Labranda Coral Beach Resort, a place where guests and travelers can relish life with the warm African sun. The Gambia is one of Africa’s most unique countries with its namesake river coolly running through it. It’s officially Africa’s smallest mainland country, a slice of paradise with breathtaking beaches and lush greengroves. Guests staying at Labranda Coral Beach Resort can enjoy an enormous amount of amenities and activities. This is a place designed to give maximum flexibility to our guests and lots to do during their sojourn. Guests can enjoy delightfully prepared African fare alfresco at our Balaforrestaurant or sip on handcrafted cocktails while gazing at the Atlantic at our Treetop Lounge. Live entertainment is also an option for guests, as there are thematic African dance troupe nights and live bands at onsite drink establishments.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star Plus
Official Rating: 4*
Standard Sea View Rooms (26m2) sleep up to 3 persons with air conditioning, kettle, tea and coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, telephone, bathroom with shower, bathroom amenities, hairdryer, TV, mini bar with bottled water and a balcony or terrace.
Deluxe Sea View Rooms (30m2) sleep up to 3 persons include the features shown above.
Superior Sea View Rooms (35m2) sleep up to 3 persons include the features shown above.
Junior Sea View Suites (38m2) sleep 2/4 persons include the features shown above.
The Labranda Coral Beach is available on an All-inclusive basis. The following information outlines what is available through the all-inclusive package (not 24 hours).
- Buffet breakfast (07.00 – 10.00)
- Buffet lunch (13:00 – 15.00)
- Buffet dinner (18.30 – 21.30)
- Hot & cold beverages from Bar-A-Cuda (09.00 - 23.00)
- Local spirits, local beer and house wine by the glass
- Water & soft drinks (excluding fresh fruit juices)
- Presentation of the guest bracelet or voucher and room key card is mandatory to enjoy above-mentioned facilities
- Bracelets are not transferable between guests
- There will be a charge for a lost bracelet
- Guests must sign for any all-inclusive consumption