Golden Mare Barbati Hotel
NEW TO OLYMPIC: In an idyllic setting with a mountainous backdrop, we love the attractive Golden Mare Barbati Hotel with its gorgeous pool overlooking the shimmering Ionian Sea
The newly built Golden Mare Barbati Hotel offers guests a wonderfully relaxing holiday experience – and you can learn to create Greek cuisine and Greek dancing during your stay!
There's a wellness club for beauty and therapeutic treatments so build in time to use the sauna and whirlpool while the children are making new friends at the kids' club.
Laze on sunbeds under parasols by the swimming pool or perhaps join those Greek cooking sessions to take home a flavour of Corfu. Evening entertainment features live music and a Greek night with traditional dancing. The Aneta and Kalimera bars open until 11.30pm for cocktails under the stars.
For days on Barbati Beach, the hotel's minibus runs a shuttle service five times a day.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Double room with garden view sleeps 2/3
Double room with side sea view sleeps 2/3
Double room with sea view sleeps 2/3
All rooms have air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, free WiFi, 40’’ LCD Satellite TV, spacious bathrooms, bathtub or shower, electronic Safe for each room, DVD Player, hair-dryer, slippers, coffee & tea.
- 24 hour reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Free use of tablet, one per room provided.
- Internet corner
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Kids club
- Wakeup call
- Luggage room
- Conference room
- Beach/ pool towels
- Amenities including slippers, olive products
- Mini market and boutique shop
- Doctor on call (payable locally)
- First aid kit
- Greek Lessons (from German) for Beginners free of charge min. twice per week
- Greek Cooking Lessons free of charge 2 times per week
- Mini bus for Barbati beach min. 5 times per day
- Wellness club (massage, nail, body and facial treatments, relaxing or therapeutic treatments Sauna, Jacuzzi) (payable locally)
- Fitness room
- Pool table (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- TV Room, Cinema Room, relaxing Room, Library – Reading Hall
- Swimming pool for adults and children
- Free sun beds & umbrellas by the pool
- International entertainment on a daily basis
- Live International music several times per week
- Once per week “Greek Night” with dancers presenting local dances from various regions of Greece.
Aneta lobby bar from 10:00 till 23:30
Kalimera Pool Bar from 10:00 till 23:30
Golden View roof bar (payable locally)
Royal main restaurant all meals provided
Galaxy restaurant - a la carte restaurant serving delicious meals (payable locally)
Please note that Aneta and Kalimera bars are located next each other with shared facilities
GOLDEN MARE BARBATI
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
07:00 – 10:00 Buffet Breakfast
10:00 – 11:00 (late breakfast)
12:30 – 14:30 Buffet Lunch
19:00 – 21:30 Buffet Dinner
16:00 – 17:00
10:00 - 23:30
Locally Produced: Beer, Wine, Vodka, Brandy, Ouzo, Whiskey, Gin, Soft Drinks, Juice, Water, Coffee, Tea