Blue Bay Resort and Spa
Ideal for families and travellers seeking a relaxing holiday
The All Inclusive Blue Bay Resort and Spa is situated at the one of Crete's most beautiful bay "Monoaftis" a quiet area close to the centre of the fishing village of Agia Peagia, 22 kilometres west of Heraklion International Airport. Thanks to its privileged sloped position, it offers breathtaking views of the Cretan Sea.
Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or relax on the spacious terrace, whilst the poolside snack bar serves a selection of light snacks and refreshments to accompany lazy days in the sun. To truly unwind, guests can visit the spa and wellness centre, which features an indoor swimming pool, sauna and massage room (treatments are payable locally). Those feeling energetic can enjoy a workout on the tennis courts. In the evenings, guests can unwind over drinks in the hotel's bar. All inclusive are ideal for families, parents can relax and let the kids' eat and drink as much as they like and enjoy all the activities and entertainment on offer at no extra cost!
This resort is very hilly and therefore not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
Promo double bedded rooms, Bungalow with air condition individually operated, safety deposit box (payable locally), Refrigerator, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, private bathroom with bath or shower and a balcony or terrace. Twin bedded rooms with sea view, standard bungalows with sea view, executive rooms with sea view, 1 bedroom family suite with side sea view or sea view, suite with private pool and executive suites with sea view and outdoor jaccuzi are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Fridge in rooms
- Free use of gym
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Bar (s)
- Restaurant (s)
- Sunbeds & parasols at pool areas
- Currency exchange
- Free shuttle service to Monoaftis Beach
- Cleaning daily
- Wifi (free of charge, only in public areas).*
- Mini market open daily from 09:00 - 13:00 & 18:00 - 22:00
- Day and evening animation program (6 days a week) complete programfrom mid June to Mid September including the following:
- Live music evening
- Live shows
- Disco nights
- Games including quiz, bingo & table games.
- 2 children's outdoor swimming pools
- Cots available
- High-chairs available in restaurant
- Baby sitting (on request and at a charge)
- Mini club (pool area from mid June until mid Sept for children aged 5-12 years old).
- 4 outdoor swimming pools, 1 Indoor Pool
- Table tennis
- Water sports are available at the beach
- Spa including sauna hamam, jacuzzi, indoor pool, massage, hairdressing & facial treatments (treatments are subject to availability and are payable locally)
- Mini golf
- Beach volley
- Tennis court (free of charge, equipment at a cost).
Meals: Early Breakfast (07:00 - 07:30) (continental). Buffet Breakfast (07:30 - 10:00). All meals and beverages are served on Buffet (self service) and include coffee, tea, milk & juices (fresh orange juice subject to surcharge). Buffet Lunch (12:30-14:00). Dinner (18:30-21:30) Both the lunch and Dinner are high quality and complete buffet with Greek, Cretan, and International dishes accompanied by local soft drinks, water, juice, local draft beer & local house wine (white or red) Meals are all served in the main restaurant "Amvrosia". Gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers and shirts with sleeves for meals in the main and a la carte restaurants. Snacks - sandwiches & pizza are available from (11:00-15:30) at the main Pool snack bar "Breeze". Afternoon tea including coffee and cake (15:30-17:30) Children's: Ice cream from (10:00-17:00). Drinks: drinks during meals include soft drinks drinks, local beer, local wine. "Dionysos" Main bar, "Pergola" pool bar r drinks include soft drinks, local wine, beer, ouzo, raki & coffee from (17:00-23:00)."Breeze" Snack Bar is open from 10:00 - 23:00 and offers Local soft drinks, water, juice, local house wine (white or red), local draft beer, raki, ouzo, tea & filter coffee are available from