Ideally set only a few steps away from Malia centre, offering a convenient and comfortable accommodation
The Solimar Ruby Hotel is located in the resort area of Malia, just 3km away from the unique Minoan Palace which is evidence of the glorious Minoan civilization that flourished on Crete 4000 years ago. Malia centre and public transport are only a few steps away from the hotel, along with taverns, cafes, bars and shops.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, fridge, safety deposit box (payable locally), satellite TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, a private bathroom with bath or shower and a private balcony or terrace with inland view. Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with pool or inland view, Superior rooms sleep 2/3 with Sat-TV & integrated music channel, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, fridge, bath robes, kettle, safe and manually operated air conditioning which is centrally controlled and an inland view. Single rooms with inland view are also available at a supplement.
Please note standard rooms with inland view are located in the annex building.
- 24 hr reception
- Pool bar
- Currency exchange
- TV lounge
- Luggage room
- Tea and Coffee making facilities in the room
- WiFi in public areas and rooms - payable locally
- Laundry service.
- Restaurant: Open for breakfast from 7:30 until 10:00 American breakfast, Late Breakfast 10:00 to 10:30 Lunch 13:00-14:30 and dinner 19:00-21:30 with delicious Greek and international specialities. Starters, salads, selection of Main Course and desserts are found on the extensive buffets. There is no extra charge for guests on All inclusive.
- Pool bar: Manos and his team are always ready to prepare beer, cocktails & drinks as well as local beverages. Enjoy a pre-dinner ouzo, raki or while away the evening on the veranda overlooking the pool aerea.
- Childrens' pool
- High chairs & cots
- Baby sitting (on request).
- Swimming pool
- Deck chairs and umbrellas (free of charge).