Minoa Palace Resort and Spa Imperial Wing
A luxurious relaxing hotel close to all amenities. Offering relaxation and excellent service surrounded by well maintained gardens on the edge of the cosmopolitan resort of Platanias and just 15km from the old city of Chania.
The Minoa Palace Resort & Spa (Imperial Wing) is a luxury hotel and low-rise bungalows complex situated in the tourist area of Platanias just a 10 minute stroll to bars, tavernas and shops, 12 kms west of Chania town centre and 24 kms from Chania International Airport. There is a bus stop outside the hotel and easy access to the main network of roads for sightseeing the West of Crete.
The beautiful view combines the White Mountains, the unique natural environment and the blue sea with its endless sandy beaches. This prestigious hotel has excellent facilities combined with an impeccable service and the finest cuisine in luxurious surroundings. The hotel offers access to the sandy beach of Platanias through the construction of an impressive overhead bridge.
There are plenty of activities to keep guests busy with a light range of sporting and leisure facilities on offer. In the evening, there is a wide variety of music and Jazz nights throughout the week including the resident musicians in the piano bar, theme nights with live orchestra and dancers. This hotel is ideal for families with children from toddler age, and couples of all ages who enjoy a family atmosphere in a lively resort.
Imperial double rooms with individually controlled air conditioning, Smart TV, mini bar, direct dial phone, free safety deposit box, high speed WiFi connection, satellite TV and hairdryer. All units are composed of marble bathrooms (with phone), sitting-room and elegant furnished balconies or terraces with small lagoon view. Imperial double rooms with side sea view, imperial double rooms with private pool and side sea view, imperial single rooms with garden/mountain view, imperial double rooms with water front, imperial double rooms with private pool and water front & imperial suites with private pool and water front are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Complete shopping arcade with jewellery shop, hairdresser and small onsite shop
- Main restaurant (Elia)
- A la carte restaurants (including Mediterranean, Italian, Cretan, Organic Gourmet and a small Kafeneon)
- 4 bars
- Sitting rooms/terrace (indoor/outdoor)
- 24 hr room service
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Pool service
- Card room
- TV room.
- Elia main restaurant with rich breakfast, dinner and buffet theme nights.
- Ta Nissia Italian a la carte restaurant, open daily from midday until late afternoon.
- Galazio a la carte organic food seaside
- "Thalassa" a la carte/buffet, Cretan and Mediterranean fully renovated for 2016.
A great variety of music and dancing options throughout the week including resident musicians in the main piano bar and theme nights such as Cretan and BBQ with live orchestra and dancers.
- Outdoor children's pool
- Outdoor playground
- Mini club (4-12 yrs)
- Babysitting on request
- High chairs in restaurant
- Supervision for mornings & afternoons for ages 4-10 years.
- 4 outdoor swimming pools
- Beds and parasols on sandy/shingle beach (free of charge)
- Tennis court
- Fully equipped gym
- Cooking lessons
- Table tennis
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Pilates mat, yoga, zumba/aqua zumba sessions - 1 per week
- Spa with indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, massage (for 16 yrs and over, spa treatments are payable locally)
- Watersports (payable locally).
Spa & Wellness centre (Please note, spa treatments are subject to availability and payable locally).
- Indoor heated swimming pool (for guests over 16yrs)
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Personal sauna & spa-jet treatment
- Face & body treatments
- Relaxing or healing massage by professionals
- Hairdresser's saloon.