Elounda Bay Palace
A luxurious hotel with beautiful gardens blending into acres of secluded coves.
With its air of exclusivity and luxury the Elounda Bay Palace Hotel's nicely designed low rise structure is landscaped in fragrant gardens blending into secluded coves, citrus orchards and olive groves. The hotel's fine decor, furnishings and many facilities, along with efficient staff, make this the ideal choice for a relaxing holiday in elegant surroundings.
Unleash your sense of adventure in the Elounda Bay Palace world of sports and leisure, basking in the Cretan sun, surrounded by secluded white sandy beaches and crystal blue waters whilst effortlessly entertaining your sprightly, sporting spirit! The hotel has created a broad and colourful range of exhilarating activities that can be tailor made to suit your every whim, from learning to scuba dive to trekking along ancient paths to shopping till you drop. Children too can lose themselves for hours in the specially designed programs including animation and swimming.
Relax, enjoy the sunshine and treat yourself to a pampering spa treatment. In the evening guests can enjoy the bar area, which is softly lit to create an atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable and relaxed. Ideal for families and couples.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Accommodation is in the main building and has a double bed (plus a sofa bed for single use), bathroom, air conditioning, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, mini bar, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and a balcony.
Splendid Club: Classic rooms mountain view and sea view, superior bungalows with side sea view, deluxe rooms with sea view, deluxe bungalows with sea view, classic bungalow sea view sharing pool, classic rooms with sea view and 2 bedroom family rooms with garden view are also available at a supplement.
Gold Club: Superior bungalow front sea view sharing pool and deluxe suite sea view.
All private pools are heated at 26* C . Sharing pools are temperature controlled and supplement applies for heating.
- Main restaurant with panoramic views offering tempting cuisine including regional specialities and international cuisine.
- Waterfront restaurant offers exclusive Mediterranean specialities.
- The seaside taverna welcomes you with snacks and local cuisine for lunch. Dress code: smart casual.
All prices include Half Board, offering rich American buffet breakfast and dinner buffet served in the hotel's main Aretousa restaurant OR a dinner credit of 30 euro per adult, 15 euro per child (9-14 yrs), per day non transferable, against evening dinner valid in all the resorts a la carte restaurants on food items (excluding beverages).
- Children's pool
- Children's playground
- Supervised children's activities
- Babysitting & highchairs (on request)
- Early meals available.
For Summer 2020 join Rio Ferdinand and a host of top international football stars at the Elounda Beach Hotel and Villas.
Enrol your children onto a football course run by the players, designed for children of all abilities aged 5 -15 years. Each child that enrols on the five day course will receive coaching from a star player, as well as a full kit, medal and certificate upon completion of the course (payable locally or before arrival via the hotel)
Dates are available between:
- 13th April - 17th April - Wes Brown
- 20th July - 24 July - Luis Garcia
- 17th August - 21st August - Rio Ferdinand
- Outdoor seawater swimming pool
- Indoor freshwater swimming pool
- 5 floodlit tennis courts
- Fitness centre with massage, face treatments, aerobics, gym equipment, sauna and hammam
- Games room with table tennis & billiards
- Volleyball court
- Fully equipped watersports centre
- Complimentary use of Well Fit area for yoga, pilates, aerobics and aqua aerobics classes.