Welcome to the stylish Grecotel Amirandes ExclusiveBoutique Resort. This sparkling exclusive resort on Crete's east coast provides oodles of Cretan warmth and refined legendary Cretan hospitality. If you're looking for an exclusive hideaway for your next holiday, then this resort fits the bill.
Perfectly located for easy access to Heraklion’s international airport, the world-famous archaeological site at the Palace of Knossos also near to the prestigious Crete Golf Club. There are two coves of fine golden sand lapped by pristine waters and surrounded by nature. changing cabins and showers for your convenience. There is also a separate Villas Beach Area Section with pavilions, comfy sunbeds and beach service.
Please note: Due to the layout, Amirandes is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All room types include free wifi, air conditioning, safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, satellite TV, minibar (payable locally), bathrobes & slippers, bathroom with shower or bath and a balcony or terrace.
Superior Room Garden View (31m2) sleeps up to 2 persons.
Luxury Room Lagoon view, Side Sea View Or Sea View (35m2) sleeps up to 3 persons.
Superior Family Garden View (40m2) sleeps up to 4 persons.
Superior Guest Room with Individual Pool & Garden View (31m2) sleeps up to 2 persons.
Amirandes Family Suite Garden View with Private pool & Garden (40m2) sleeps up to 4 persons.
GRECOBABY: For babies and toddlers. Free: • Baby cot • Trainer step • Bottle warmer • Bottle steriliser • Kettle (water boiler) • Highchairs (in restaurants) • Bouncy chair • Changing mat • Baby monitor (on request). Extra Charge: • Bathtub • Potty • Toilet trainer seat • Pushchair/Buggy.
GRECOLAND: For children 4-12 yrs, year-round, 6 times per week • Children’s playground, games, competitions, kids disco, creative activities, etc • Baby-sitting (on request, set rates) • Children’s pool • Children under 4 yrs. May use Grecoland, but must be supervised by parent or guardian.
GRECOTEENS: For teenagers 13-17 yrs. Activities from mid-June – mid-September). Beach Volleyball, Football, Tournaments, Entertainment Programmes.
DISCOVERY ADVENTURES: For children 7-14 yrs. Activities include: • Hotel alternative gardening and cooking lessons • Create stuff from ‘junk’ • Stargazing • Beach Patrol/Cleaning • Team Beach Games. Activities depend on the weather and number of participants (free).
TASTY CORNER: Fresh, tempting food and drink for kids 3-12 yrs (free). From 11:00 - 17:00. Kids’ menus at à la carte restaurants (at extra charge).
KIDS SUMMER CAMP INCLUDING: Valencia Soccer School
Children's swimming pool
Elixir Alchemy Spa offering Indoor Pool (heated October-April), sauna, fitness room with cardio fitness equipment, private massage rooms, beauty salon and changing rooms (payable locally).
Additional services such as a seafront beach massage area and an Ayurveda Centre that customised luxurious treatments performed by Indian therapists are also available (payable locally.
Restaurants and Bars.
- Amirandes Main Restaurant
- Xasteria Cretan Restaurant
- Lago di Candia Grill Fine Dining Restaurant
- Blue Monkey Asian Restaurant
- Minotaur’ Gourmet Italian Restaurant with adjacent Floating Deck (Floating Deck weather permitting)
- By the Pool Brasserie Bar Restaurant
- The Glitterati, caviar stories & champagne granita on the sand
- Labyrinth Lounge Bar
- Petrino Restaurant
- Sunset Lounge Beach Bar
- Amirandes Gâteau, a new pastry panorama by the lagoon.
Bed & Breakfast: America buffet breakfast in the Amirandes Main Restaurant.
Half Board Dine Club: Grecotel’s new experience in half board dining offering: Generous credit in 13 restaurants, 2 free dinners per week, a lunch allowance & Kids go Free.
Dinner: Grecotel Amirandes Boutique Resort Amirandes Mediterraneo Buffet Restaurant included or a credit allowance of 20€ per adult & 10€ per child at any of the restaurants below in other nearby Grecotel hotels shown below (no minimum stay required). If you're staying for a minimum of 7 nights, you will receive one free A la carte dinner at any of the restaurants below (applicable for every consecutive 7 nights stayed).
- Grecotel Amirandes By the Pool Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Lago Di Candia Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Xasteria Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Blue Monkey Restaurant
- Grecotel Caramel Boutique Resort Caramel The Restaurant
- Grecotel Creta Palace Barbarossa Restaurant
- Grecotel Crete Palace Golden Dragon Restaurant
- Grecotel Creta Palace Zeus + Amalthia Sky Bar & Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace The White Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Tavernaki Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Asia White Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Oriental Guest Restaurant
- Agreco Farm Agreco Farm Restaurant
KIDS GO FREE: The Dine Club offers exclusively to children (up to and including 13 years old) an ALL IN-Dining experience as part of the Dine Club offer:
• Tasty Corner lunch buffet 12.30-14.00
• All Day healthy or favorite snacks at Grecoland
• Free kids dining at designated A la carte restaurants from Kids Dine Club menu.
Evening Dress Code: No beachwear or shorts. Gentlemen: Long trousers and shirts with sleeves (short or long) or Polo T-Shirt in all Restaurants & Bars.