Grecotel Caramel Boutique recreates the laidback ambience of an island settlement with the elegance & amenities of a modern luxury resort. This captivating resort, private and oh so petit you think you could hold it in your hands has a quality all of its own. A collection of suites and villaswhere discerning guests escape to play at living the simple life.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms are unique with antique and modern furniture, spacious bathrooms, bathrobes, slippers, beach towels, direct-dial phone, hairdryer, Eau de Grece deluxe toiletries, LCD TV, air conditioning, safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Caramel Junior Suite (40m2) sleeps up to 2 persons with a pool or garden view.
Open Plan Junior Suite (47m2) private garden view sleeps up to 3 persons. A sea-view option is available that only sleeps 2 persons.
Maisonette (45m2) garden view sleeps up to 3 persons.
Family Suite Main House (50m2) sleeps up to 4 persons.
Open Plan Bungalow Suite (50m2) sleeps up to 3 persons. A bungalow suite with Outdoor Hydro-massage bathtub is also available.
Luxury Bungalow Suite (55m2) garden view sleeps up to 4 persons.
- 24 hour reception
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
- Luggage transportation
- Wake-Up Call service
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Private car park & valet parking
- Guest Portal Useful information & services about their stay, are available online for all guests.
- 24 hour WhatsApp Concierge Designated staff members are at call on WhatsApp, to assist guests on everything they may desire.
- Full-Service Beach (drinks, snacks, towels, sunbeds, umbrellas, gazebos etc.)
- 24 hour room service
- Dry cleaning/ pressing service (payable locally)
- Doctor on call (payable locally)
- Large seawater pool with hydro-massage and lily pad sunbeds
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Morning Gymnastics
- Aqua Aerobics
- PADI underwater Diving School
- Mountain Bikes
- Tennis (with coaching)
- Elixir Wellness Centre
- Beauty Salon (payable locally)
- Spa Massage & Therapies (payable locally)
- Grecotel’s own Agreco Farm: Become a farmer for the day (payable locally) and get hands on with helping the farmers prepare vegetables, collecting freshly laid eggs, making Cretan cheese pies and lots more. If you feel you want to relax at the farm, feel free to take a tour (payable locally) and explore the traditional farming methods.
Bed & Breakfast: America buffet breakfast in the Caramel The Restaurant.
Half Board Dine Club: Grecotel’s half board dining experience offers generous credit in 13 restaurants, the option to change dinner for lunch, One A La Carte dinner (min 7nights stay / two A La Carte dinners for min 14nights stay), and a culinary experience at Agreco Farm Taverna, offering diverse seasonal dishes (min 7nights stay / two A La Carte dinners for min 14nights stay).
Dinner: Caramel Buffet Restaurant included or a credit allowance of 20€ per adult & 10€ per child at any of the restaurants below in other nearby Grecotel hotels (no minimum stay required).
- Grecotel Caramel Boutique Resort Caramel The Restaurant
- Grecotel Creta Palace Barbarossa Restaurant
- Grecotel Crete Palace Golden Dragon Restaurant
- Grecotel Creta Palace Zeus + Amalthia Sky Bar & Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace The White Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Tavernaki Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Asia White Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Oriental Guest Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes By the Pool Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Lago Di Candia Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Xasteria Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Blue Monkey Restaurant
- Agreco Farm Agreco Farm Restaurant
Kids Go Free: The DINE CLUB offers exclusively to children (up to and including 13 years old) an ALL IN-Dining experience as part of Half Board offers:
- All Day healthy or favourite snacks at Grecoland (snacks, fresh fruits, cakes, biscuits, ice creams, juices, water)
- Tasty corner lunch at Caramel Main restaurant 12.30-14.00
- A la carte kids dining in designated restaurants with special kid’s menu including juices & refreshments (up to 13 years)
Evening Dress Code: No beachwear or shorts. Gentlemen: Long trousers and shirts with sleeves (short or long) or Polo T-Shirt in all Restaurants & Bars.