Grecotel Caramel Boutique Resort
An ideal choice for a luxurious and laid back getaway
Grecotel Caramel Boutique is an elegant hotel with all that you would expect from a modern, luxury hotel. This captivating little resort has a quality all of its own. For those seeking a private, boutique place to stay, the hotel will not disappoint.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms are unique, with antique and modern furniture, spacious bathrooms, bathrobes, slippers, beach towels, direct-dial phone, hairdryer, Eau de Grece deluxe toiletries, LCD TV, air conditioning, safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Caramel Junior Suite (40m2) sleeps up to 2 persons with a pool or garden view.
Open Plan Junior Suite (47m2) private garden view sleeps 2/3 persons. A sea view option is available that only sleeps up to 2 persons.
Maisonette (45m2) garden view sleeps 2/3 persons.
Family Suite (50m2) garden view sleeps 2/4 persons.
Open Plan Bungalow Suite (50m2) sleeps 2/3 persons. A bungalow suite with Outdoor Hydro-massage bathtub is also available.
Luxury Bungalow Suite (55m2) garden view sleeps 2/4 persons.
- “Panther” Piano Bar
- Caramel The Restaurant
- Confetti Pool Lounges (Pool Bar, Brasserie, à la carte dining, all-day dining
- 24-hour reception
- Room service: 24 hours
- Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
- Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental / Excursions, Airline information, Currency exchange, Credit cards, Porter, newspapers
- Express check-in/ check-out service
- Luggage transportation
- Wake-Up Call service
- Free wifi
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Private car park & valet parking
- Luxury Transport hire (Limousine, Helicopter & Yacht)
- Dry cleaning/ pressing service
- Clothes iron, trousers press and ironing board, upon request
- Towel change by request
- Turn down service during the evening
- Hotel services guide in at least two languages
- Full Service Beach (drinks, snacks, towels, sunbeds, umbrellas, gazebos etc.)
- Doctor on call – 24 hours
- Morning Gymnastics
- Aqua Aerobics
- PADI underwater Diving School
- Mountain Bikes
- Tennis (with coaching)
- Elixir Wellness Centre
- All facilities & training
- Elixir Wellness Centre
- Private Massage Rooms, Beauty Salon, Fitness room
- Spa Massage & Therapies
- Guest fitness room
- Grecotel’s own Agreco Farm: Become a farmer for the day (payable locally) and get hands on with helping the farmers prepare vegetables, collecting freshly laid eggs, making Cretan cheese pies and lots more. If you feel you want to relax at the farm, feel free to take a tour (payable locally) and explore the traditional farming methods.
- GrecoBaby: Pre-arrival order of baby equipment
- Baby cot
- Highchairs in restaurants
- Grecoland Club: 4-6 yrs
- Six days a week, GrecoKids can enjoy Arts & Crafts, Water Activities, Team Games, Theme Events, Environmental Days, Treasure Hunts – all at Grecoland Greco Teens: 13-17 yrs
- Watersports and evening parties
- Supervised children’s & teens’ entertainment