Grecotel Caramel Boutique Resort
An ideal choice for a luxurious and laid back getaway
Grecotel Caramel Boutique is an elegant hotel with all that you would expect from a modern, luxury hotel. This captivating little resort has a quality all of its own. For those seeking a private, boutique place to stay, the hotel will not disappoint.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms are unique, with antique and modern furniture, spacious bathrooms, bathrobes, slippers, beach towels, direct-dial phone, hairdryer, Eau de Grece deluxe toiletries, LCD TV, air conditioning, safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Caramel Junior Suite (40m2) sleeps up to 2 persons with a pool or garden view.
Open Plan Junior Suite (47m2) private garden view sleeps up to 3 persons. A sea-view option is available that only sleeps 2 persons.
Maisonette (45m2) garden view sleeps up to 3 persons.
Family Suite (50m2) garden view sleeps up to 4 persons.
Open Plan Bungalow Suite (50m2) sleeps up to 3 persons. A bungalow suite with Outdoor Hydro-massage bathtub is also available.
Luxury Bungalow Suite (55m2) garden view sleeps up to 4 persons.
- 24-hour reception
- Room service: 24 hours
- Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
- Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental / Excursions, Airline information, Currency exchange, Credit cards, Porter, newspapers
- Luggage transportation
- Wake-Up Call service
- Free wifi
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Private car park & valet parking
- Luxury Transport hire (Limousine, Helicopter & Yacht)
- Dry cleaning/ pressing service
- Turn down service during the evening
- Full Service Beach (drinks, snacks, towels, sunbeds, umbrellas, gazebos etc.)
- Doctor on call – 24 hours
- Large seawater pool with hydro-massage and lily pad sunbeds
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Morning Gymnastics
- Aqua Aerobics
- PADI underwater Diving School
- Mountain Bikes
- Tennis (with coaching)
- Elixir Wellness Centre
- Private Massage Rooms, Beauty Salon, Fitness room
- Spa Massage & Therapies
- Grecotel’s own Agreco Farm: Become a farmer for the day (payable locally) and get hands on with helping the farmers prepare vegetables, collecting freshly laid eggs, making Cretan cheese pies and lots more. If you feel you want to relax at the farm, feel free to take a tour (payable locally) and explore the traditional farming methods.
- GrecoBaby: Pre-arrival order of baby equipment
- Baby cot
- Highchairs in restaurants
- Grecoland Club: 4-6 yrs
- Six days a week, GrecoKids can enjoy Arts & Crafts, Water Activities, Team Games, Theme Events, Environmental Days, Treasure Hunts – all at Grecoland Greco Teens: 13-17 yrs
- Watersports and evening parties
- Supervised children’s & teens’ entertainment
Bed & Breakfast: America buffet breakfast in the Caramel The Restaurant.
Half Board Dine Club
Lunch if chosen instead of dinner: Set menu-no extra charge or a la carte with a €20 credit at Amirandes Main Restaurant.
Dinner: Caramel The Restaurant
Choice of other a la carte restaurants with a credit allowance of €20 per adult & €10 per child, reservation required. No minimum stay applies. Participating restaurants include:
- Grecotel Amirandes By the Pool Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Lago Di Candia Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Xasteria Restaurant
- Grecotel Amirandes Blue Monkey Restaurant
- Grecotel Creta Palace Barbarossa Restaurant
- Grecotel Crete Palace Golden Dragon Restaurant
- Grecotel Creta Palace Zeus + Amalthia Sky Bar & Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace The White Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Tavernaki Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Asia White Restaurant
- Grecotel White Palace Oriental Guest Restaurant
- Agreco Farm Agreco Farm Restaurant
One free A la carte dinner at a restaurant of your preference*. Reservations required AND one free dinner at Xasteria or Agreco Farm Taverna. A traditional culinary experience, offering diverse seasonal dishes based on the fruits of the land and the legendary nutritional Cretan cuisine. Reservations required. Valid for minimum 7 nights stay and applicable to every consecutive 7 nights.
Kids Go Free: The DINE CLUB offers exclusively to children (up to 13 years) an ALL IN-Dining experience as part of Half Board offer:
- All Day healthy or favourite snacks at Grecoland (snacks, fresh fruits, cakes, biscuits, ice creams, juices, water)
- Tasty corner lunch at Caramel Main restaurant 12.30-14.00
- A la carte kids dining in designated restaurants with special kid’s menu including juices & refreshments (up to 13 years)
Evening Dress Code: No beachwear or shorts. Gentlemen: Long trousers and shirts with sleeves (short or long) or Polo T-Shirt in all Restaurants & Bars.