Grecotel Caramel Boutique Resort
An ideal choice for a luxurious and laid back getaway
Grecotel Caramel Boutique is an elegant hotel with all that you would expect from a modern, luxury hotel. This captivating little resort has a quality all of its own. For those seeking a private, boutique place to stay, the hotel will not disappoint.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
All rooms are unique, with antique and modern furniture, spacious bathrooms, bathrobes, slippers, beach towels, direct-dial phone, hairdryer, Eau de Grece deluxe toiletries, LCD TV, air conditioning, safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Caramel Junior Suite (40m2) sleeps up to 2 persons with a pool or garden view.
Open Plan Junior Suite (47m2) private garden view sleeps 2/3 persons. A sea view option is available that only sleeps up to 2 persons.
Maisonette (45m2) garden view sleeps 2/3 persons.
Family Suite (50m2) garden view sleeps 2/4 persons.
Open Plan Bungalow Suite (50m2) sleeps 2/3 persons. A bungalow suite with Outdoor Hydro-massage bathtub is also available.
Luxury Bungalow Suite (55m2) garden view sleeps 2/4 persons.
- “Panther” Piano Bar
- Caramel The Restaurant
- Confetti Pool Lounges (Pool Bar, Brasserie, à la carte dining, all-day dining
- 24-hour reception
- Room service: 24 hours
- Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
- Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental / Excursions, Airline information, Currency exchange, Credit cards, Porter, newspapers
- Express check-in/ check-out service
- Luggage transportation
- Wake-Up Call service
- Laptop or tablet use, pending availability
- Complimentary Satellite TV services
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Private car park & valet parking
- Luxury Transport hire (Limousine, Helicopter & Yacht)
- Dry cleaning/ pressing service
- Clothes iron and ironing board, upon request
- Trousers press, upon request
- Extra baby cot on request
- Towel change by request
- Turn down service during the evening
- Postal services
- Hotel services guide in at least two languages
- Full Service Beach (drinks, snacks, towels, sunbeds, umbrellas, gazebos etc.)
- Doctor on call – 24 hours
- GrecoBaby: Pre-arrival order of baby equipment
- Baby cot
- Highchairs in restaurants
- Grecoland Club: 4-6 yrs
- Six days a week, GrecoKids can enjoy Arts & Crafts, Water Activities, Team Games, Theme Events, Environmental Days, Treasure Hunts – all at Grecoland Greco Teens: 13-17 yrs
- Watersports and evening parties
- Supervised children’s & teens’ entertainment