Ios Palace & Spa is located in the Cyclades on the island of Ios. This Modern design hotel offers a number of different room types for different traveller needs.”
Carrying a reputation as a party island, Ios is slowly moving towards a more upscale market with new restaurants and shops opening every year. It's one of the most upcoming islands of Greece, attracting holidaymakers every year.
Set on many levels on a hillside overlooking Mylopotas bay. Upper floors have panoramic views over the whole bay, lower floors are only a few steps away from the beach. There are lifts and steps between floors.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Cozy Room Side Sea View (16m2-18m2 ) sleep up to 2 persons includes one double or twin beds and is located on the upper level of the hotel. The room features free air conditioning, free WiFi, satellite TV, telephone, mini bar, veranda, daily maid service, bathroom with shower and bath amenities.
Double Classic Sea View (23m2) sleep up to 3 persons includes one double or twin beds and is located in the main building of the complex, stretching over the first two floors. The room features the same facilities as per the Cozy Room Side Sea View.
Superior Room Sea View (24m2) sleep up to 3 persons includes one double or twin beds and is located at the highest level of the complex. This type of room contains large bathroom areas with a shower and their highlight involves the stunning views of Mylopotas beach. All the other facilities as per the Cozy Room Side Sea View.
- 24 hour reception
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- Tomatini Restaurant is a poolside restaurant offering authentic Greek and Mediterranean cuisines to enjoy overlooking Mylopotas Bay.
- Margarita Bar situated by the main pool offers refreshing cocktails, soft drinks, and some local favourites.
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Hair & nails salon (payable locally)
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Doctor on call (payable locally)
- Mini market next to the hotel.