Sivota Diamond Spa Resort
A beautiful hotel set high with amazing views.
The beautiful Sivota Diamond Spa Resort is set on the top of the hill overlooking the island of Mourtemeno which is beside the island of Bella Vraka. This lovely hotel offers guests absolute discreet luxury in a friendly family environment with perfect service. It is a great location from which to view the area of Epirus, or just relax by one of the pools with a cool drink. This unique hotel boasts modern architecture blended perfectly with traditional surroundings.
Please note that due to a steep incline, this accommodation is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double bedded rooms sleep 2/3 and have air conditioning, hairdryer, satellite TV, wifi (free of charge throughout hotel), mini bar (payable locally), bathrobes, safety deposit box and a sea view. Other room types available at a supplement are double bungalows sleeping 2/3 with sea view, bungalows sleeping 2/3 with sea view, double bungalows sleeping 2/3 with private pool, junior suites sleeping 2/4 with sea view or a mountain view and one bedroom villas sleeping 4/5 with private pool and side sea view.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Fridge in rooms (optional with mini bar payable locally)
- Free use of gym
- Free use of safe boxes
- Pool snack bar
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Money exchange facility
- Sun loungers & umbrellas around the pool
- Beach & pool towels provided
- DVD on request
- Main restaurant
- Pool snack bar
- A la carte restaurant serving Greek specialities.
- 2 theme nights in July-September
- 1 theme night in May, June and October
- Childen's pool
- Children's playground
- Kids' Club for 4-12 years (in Jul & Aug, 4hrs in the morning and 4hrs in the evening, free of charge)
- Babysitting available on request basis (payable locally)
- High chairs
- Early meals available for children's (on request).
- Swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Gym (free of charge)
- Table tennis
- Spa Centre is open daily from 11:00-20:00 (gym open earlier on request), including underwater jet massages, hydro-massage seats, hydrotherapy bath treatments, effusion shower, massages, a variety of beauty treatments, manicures and pedicures, algae body wraps, sauna, hammam and hairdresser (all treatments are payable locally and subject to availability).
- There is a unique selection of natural and organic products and treatments available, using the finest ingredients such as organic essential oils and Greek honey. These wonderful treatments aim to stimulate the five senses, giving you an amazing relaxation experience.