Majestic Spa Hotel
Majestic Hotel and Spa is in a central location, it is ideal for families and couples looking for a relaxing holiday.
The 4 Star Majestic Spa Hotel enjoys prime location on the main street of the lively resort of Laganas not far from the sandy beach. This friendly all-inclusive hotel is spread over 5 low-rise buildings and is perfect for families featuring comfortable accommodation, a range of amenities and facilities in a relaxing peaceful atmosphere, and onsite facilities that include swimming pools, a water park, snack bars, restaurants and cocktail bars. Guests of the Majestic Spa Hotel can discover marvellous beaches and fishing villages as well as Zante town just 4 kms away. Zakynthos Airport is 2 kms from the Hotel.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
The Majestic Spa Hotel offers 140 large twin rooms with pool or country views All rooms big enough to accommodate 2/3 or 4 persons, with bath or shower, hairdryer, individual air-conditioning (payable locally), safety deposit boxes (payable locally), Satellite TV, direct dial phone, internet access, fridge and large private, balcony with pool view or country view.
- 24 hr reception
- Large lobby and reception area with TV corner
- Internet corner
- Wireless internet (payable locally).
- The hotel as a beautiful in and outdoor restaurant, buffet style serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with Greek and International cuisine.
- The in and outdoor pool-bar serves fresh refreshments, drinks, ice-cream and snacks between meal times.
- The sport centre, cocktail bar, coffee shop, and music club are all open from June to September.
- Large garden and swimming pool with crystal waters,
- The pool area is surrounded by comfortable sun beds and umbrellas
- Spa with indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, organized gym, and massage (payable locally).
Meals: Breakfast (08:00-10:00), lunch (13:00-14:30) and dinner (19:00-21:00). All meals are buffet style and served in the main restaurant. Snacks served at the pool bar (10:00-23:00). Drinks: Locally produced alcohol, locally produced non alcohol, soft drinks, wine, draught beer, tea and coffee, served at the main bar (10:00-23:00). Entertainment: tennis, football, volleyball and table tennis.