Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort
Great location and excellent facilities, ideal for families and couple looking for a relaxing holiday.
The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort boasts an advantageous position overlooking the striking bay area of St. George's, with its colourful fishermen's boats and the great expanse of the crystal clear blue Mediterranean sea, it offers unsurpassed panorama. The hotel is just a short stroll away from the vibrant neighbouring town of Paceville, which is the hub of the local night life and St. George's Bay.
All rooms are spacious, with seating areas and dressing tables. They include air conditioning, satellite television, and Wi-Fi access. There is also a wide range of facilities to be enjoyed throughout the hotel. Guests can take advantage of the hotel leisure facilities including outdoor swimming, fitness centre, indoor heated pool, whirlpool & sauna, volleyball courts or just chill-out by the pool deck whilst enjoying a cooling drink. Why not dedicate some time to pampering yourself with some treatments from scrubs, wraps, massages, reflexology, facials, manicures and pedicures. Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has a total of 8 dining options on site. You can enjoy everything from international cuisine to pizza, pasta and salads, wine and snacks.
Ideally positioned at the water's edge, the Marina Hotel is part of the Corinthia Beach Resort which includes the luxurious Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay which offers a private beach club with easy sea access and a fully equipped watersports centre providing a variety of energising water sports.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Standard rooms are decorated in a fresh, Mediterranean style with a cool tiled floor. Main features within the rooms include mini-bar, safe deposit box, trouser press, air-conditioning, central heating, cable/satellite TV, luxury bathroom and sea view balcony. Rooms are available with twin or double beds. Other room types available at a supplement are junior suites are spacious and offer total comfort having a separate lounge area to relax and enjoy your stay at the hotel. Family rooms are very spacious having two queen size double beds, offering total comfort to relax and enjoy your stay at the hotel.
- Bay view restaurant, with stunning views of the picturesque St.George's Bay, the Bay view is the main restaurant for guests staying at the Marina Hotel and is open for breakfast and dinner. Sumptuous buffets offering an array of Mediterranean food and classic dishes are served from an open-plan kitchen, where the chefs are at hand to be of assistance.
- Bay view terrace, the spacious terrace overlooking the bay, serving an Al Fresco style menu, is the ideal venue in which to dine. The perfect setting for the idyllic surroundings of the Mediterranean.
- Da Marina, for lovers of hearty Italian fare and a bustling setting, Da Marina is the place to indulge your passion. From a 'Bruschetta con Melanzane e Aglio', home made pastas, crusty pizzas with divine toppings, to sizzling steaks and char-grilled seawater fish, only the freshest ingredients are used to create a masterpiece of delicious flavours. During the long warm summer months dine on the terrace that overlooks the quaint St. George's Bay for casual dinner al fresco enjoying the Mediterranean sea breeze.
- Five outdoor swimming pools
- Apollo day spa (beauty, wellness and relaxation therapies, massages etc)
- Fitness centre
- Indoor heated pool
- Whirlpool & sauna
- Volleyball court
- Full water sport centre
- Diving centre & sailing facilities
- Private rocky beach with direct access to the clear and safe Mediterranean sea
- 5 minutes walk to St. George's Bay sandy beach
- Private jetty.