Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village
A lovely hotel, with beautiful views, where customer service is paramount.
Located only 50 metres away from a sandy beach in a quiet and exclusive location between Paphos harbour and Coral Bay, Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village enjoys stunning views of the Mediterranean. A family-run hotel which prides itself on its high standard of service and friendly Cypriot hospitality, the aim here is to ensure every guest has a great holiday. Accommodation is spacious and well planned, and its stunning architecture stands out along the breathtaking coastline.
The heat of the sun can be washed away in the infinity pool overlooking the sea, and reabsorbed after an invigorating swim, with a snooze on the sun beds, shaded under umbrellas. Snacks are on hand if get a bit peckish, as well as cold beers and fresh juices at Theo café and pool bar, making a day spent poolside irresistible.
If you're feeling active, there is a games room, a tennis court and a range of water sports on offer including scuba diving, fishing, water-skiing and more in the waters of captivating Coral Bay. Back at the hotel, when you need to shake off the day's action, you can chill at the health club where you will find another pool with Jacuzzi, as well as sauna, steam bath, fitness equipment and spa treatments.
At dusk, sit back with a glass of wine or a cocktail on the terrace, and gaze out as the tangerine sun sinks below the horizon, before enjoying one of the local specialities in the Panorma open air tavern with a bottle from the extensive wine list.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
All studios have open plan lounge with kitchenette, kettle, toaster, fridge and cooking facilities, air-conditioned , heating systems , TV appliance, hair-dryer, also available safety deposit box(payable locally), twin or double beds, with balconies or verandas. All one bedroom suites have open plan lounge with kitchenette, kettle, toaster, fridge and cooking facilities a separate bedroom with twin and double beds, TV appliance both in bedroom and lounge area ,hair-dryer ,also available safety deposit box (payable locally), air-conditioned, heating systems, a spacious balconies or verandas. Ground floor suites for both studios and one bedrooms have a small garden with verandas. Superior one bedroom additional to the standard facilities , DVD player, microwave, pool towels, bath ropes, large terrace with sun beds and umbrellas.
- 24 hr reception
- Restaurant and traditional open air tavern (summer time)
- Cafe and pool snack bar
- Internet access corner (payable locally)
- FREE WiFi access
- Laundry service
- Mini market
- Souvenir shop
- Conference room
- Regular bus services to Paphos and Coral bay
- Cars, mopeds and bikes can be hired via Reception.
- Christina Restaurant with a magnificent direct view to the sea serves buffet breakfast on a daily basis and wine and food dinner buffet. Inspired by local and international cuisine with an extended choice of local wine.
- Theo Cafe & Pool Bar offers a great selection of cocktails and refreshments, ice cold beer, freshly squeezed juices and light snack menu.
- Panorama open air tavern next to the restaurant offers spectacular view to the Coral Bay and serving wide variety of local specialities throughout the summer months. The menu is complimented by an extensive wine list.
- Entertainment program on a weekly basis.
- Kids' pool
- Children's menu and early dining are also available.
- Large infinity style outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Health club with heated indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Sauna, steam bath (payable locally)
- Gym facilities
- Spa treatment (payable locally)
- Tennis court movable net for basket ball
- Pool / billiards
- Table tennis
- Wide range of watersports in summer time scuba diving, fishing, water skiing located in Coral Bay (payable locally).