Leonardo Cypria Bay
The Leonardo Cypria Bay is next to the beautiful beach in a quiet and convenient location. Enjoy the best of both worlds on your holiday: relaxation and fun packed entertainment.
A few steps away from the beach, framed by beautiful landscaped garden lies Leonardo Cypria Bay, a destination for families, adults and couples. It offers excellent value accommodation and convenience in modern facilities that confer comfort and luxury at competitive prices. With all inclusive featuring free WIFI throughout the hotel, food and drinks, entertainment and may other perks, this Paphos destination is always a safe bet. Boasting a choice of Standard Rooms, Family Rooms and Swim up Rooms with an elegant and cheerful design. The hotel welcomes guests of all ages with a variety of activities, attention is given to entertainment for younger guests who can enjoy a supervised dinner every evening so that parents can enjoy the company of one another.
The hotel is metres away from the trendy Paphos promenade and close to all the attractions that lure hundreds of visitors to the birthplace of the goddess of love, Aphrodite. The UNESCO listed Mosaics of Paphos and the site of the Tombs of the Kings are nearby and only fifteen minutes away from the Ayios Neophytos Monastery.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 persons with either inland or sea views. The rooms are elegantly designed with a private balcony or terrace and feature private bathroom with bathtub or walk in showers, bathrobes and slippers, air conditioning, telephone, Satellite TV, mini fridge, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, free wifi and a safety deposit box (additional charge).
Family rooms sleep up to 4 persons with either inland or sea views. The rooms feature a superior bedroom with a double bed and two single beds. All other facilities are as per the twin rooms.
Swim up family rooms with sea views sleep up to 4 persons with direct access from the private terrace to a shared river pool and including same facilities as per the twin rooms.
Loft rooms sleep up to 5 persons with either inland of sea views. These rooms are ideal for a luxury stay and boast one bedroom with a double bed and an extra bed, indoor stairs leading to a second level with a loft featuring a double sofa for additional guests. All other facilities as per the twin rooms.
- Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Free sunbeds and umbrellas/towels
- Indoor pool
- Games Room
- Table tennis
- French bowls
- Beach volleyball
- Racquets and tennis balls (deposit required)
- Activity pool with slides and games
- Aqua park at nearby sister hotel (payable locally)
- Watersports (payable locally)
All Inclusive features
- Breakfast: 07:00-10:00. International enriched buffet breakfast with wide selection of healthy products and live cooking stations.
- Lunch: 12:30 - 14:30. Live cooking buffet with wide variety of seasonal appetisers, salads and assorted desserts.
- Dinner: 19:00 - 21:30. Live cooking themed buffet with variety of fresh salads, appetisers accompanied by local/international desserts and ice creams. Special Theme evenings organised several times a week.
- Snacks: 10:30 -17:00. Late evening snacks consist of cold sandwiches and fresh fruit served from 22:00 -24:00.
- Ice cream made available in restaurants during meal and snack hours.
Beverages: Unlimited local beverages (alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks) available at hotel bars and restaurants served until midnight (Premium local drinks not included).
Dress code for evening meals in all Restaurants: Smart Casual. No shorts allowed for Men. No sleevless T-shirts and Sandals/Flip Flops.
Date last updated: