Golden Coast Hotel & Bungalows is a 4 star, beach-side hotel found on the golden, sandy beach of the famous Marathon Bay and near the historic town of Marathon, Attica. The hotel operates seasonally, from April until October each year. Built in traditional Greek style and in extensive grounds, Golden Coast Hotel & Bungalows consists of a 4-storey main building and an array of 2-storey bungalows in a village-like complex, arranged around the swimming pools and main facilities.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
226 sea view and garden view rooms (single, double, triple and family suites) are located in the 4-storey Main Building, and 301 family rooms and apartments are located in 2-storey Bungalows, arranged around gardens & pools.
All rooms have a balcony or terrace, individually controlled heating and air-conditioning and are decorated in a traditional greek style, with all modern conveniences. Rooms are equipped with hairdryers and bathroom amenities, safe deposit boxes, telephones, satellite TV and bathrooms with bathtubs. Mini fridges are available in all Main Building and Bungalow rooms and apartments. Babycots are available on request.
- 3 heated swimming pools
- PADI Scuba diving centre (extra charge)
- Beach towels are provided against a guarantee.
- Sunbeds & umbrellas are free of charge inside the hotel grounds and on the beach.
- Ground sports equipment is provided against a guarantee for the following: Table tennis, tennis, crazy golf, pétanque, basketball, volleyball & mini soccer.
- Children's pool
- Mini Club for kids (4-12 yrs) in separate area with kids’ pool, playground, activities, games, supervision and entertainment.
- Junior Club for teens (12-16 yrs) with activities, games, sports and entertainment.
- Babysitting services (at an extra charge)
(Please note that the Mini & Junior Clubs are open only during the High Season & school holidays
Main Restaurant, during meal times.
- Unlimited house wine, draft beer, juices,
- soft drinks & sodas.
Pool Bar 11:00 - 23:00, Main Bar 18:00 - 23:00.
- Local alcoholic drinks: ouzo, brandy, tsipouro, raki, draft beer, wine, gin, vodka, rum, whiskey.
- Non-alcoholic drinks: fruit juices, sodas,
- soft drinks, filter coffee, espresso & tea.
* EXCLUSIONS / EXTRAS:
- Alcoholic drinks: cognac, champagne, premium brands, cocktails.
- Non-alcoholic drinks: fresh fruit juices, cappuccino, greek coffee, frappé, freddo, hot chocolate, speciality teas