Families and couples looking for a bright, modern hotel in the popular resort of Psalidi will appreciate everything the Aegean View Aqua Resort has to offer. With a host of facilities as well as an on-site waterpark there is plenty for everyone to do. If basking in the sunshine is more for you then there is plenty of space on the terraces around the pools. The accommodation also prides itself on growing its own produce on their own farm, which you will enjoy as you sit down to savour their cuisine. Along with the exceptional service you can be assured of many fun-filled days and a memorable stay.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Standard Double Room (25-30 m2) Sleeps up to 3 persons with Facilities including air conditioning with individual control, direct dial telephone, bathroom with bathtub or shower, balcony or terrace, hairdryer, Satellite TV, safety deposit box and fridge.
Standard Double Room sea view (20-25 m2) Sleeps up to 3 persons. The elegant interior of these spacious rooms is perfectly complimented by sea views and feature a bedroom with a double bed and same facilities as per the Standard Double room.
Superior Double room swim-up (28-32 m2) Sleeps up to 3 persons. The elegant interior of these spacious rooms is perfectly complimented by sea views with access to a sharing pool (each pool is shared between 6 rooms), with same facilities as per the Standard Double room.
Family Room (35-40 m2) Sleeps up to 4 persons. Contemporarily decorated offering comfort and relaxation with well lit spaces, functional layout with a second room providing flexibility of use for every occasion. They feature a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with twin beds and same facilities as per the Standard Double room.
Superior Family Room shared pool (40-45 m2) Sleeps up to 4 persons. An elegant, spacious room offering relaxing sea views with same facilities as per the Standard Double room.
Family Maizonette (55-60 m2) Sleeps up to 5 persons. Elegant rooms offering relaxing sea views over the flower gardens or the sea, built on two levels. On the ground floor is one bedroom with a double bed, bathroom and wooden staircase that leads you to the second level where the second bedroom is with three single beds. Same room facilities as per the Standard Double room.
Junior Suite Sea view (28-32 m2) Sleeps up to 3 persons and offer breathtaking views of the sea, ideal for guests seeking style and simplicity accompanying the feeling of luxury, comfort and warmth to make your stay enjoyable and unique. Facilities as per the Standard Double room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free daily round trip Shuttle Bus to the Marina-Kos, (09:00-18:00 hrs)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Poolside bars
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Playground on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Aqua park featuring slides
(*) - Indicates local charges apply.
- All inclusive package includes buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant. Snacks are available at selected times between meals for a minimum of 3 hours per day. Local wine, beer, spirits, hot drinks and non-alchoholic drinks are available for a minimum of 12 hours per day.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
- Children's club (5-12 yrs) - arts and crafts and small team games
- Children's playground - swings, climbing frame, slides and shaded area (age and height restrictions may apply)
- Indoor play area (5-12 yrs) - soft play area - open between 15 May and 31 Oct, from 10.30am and 5.00pm
- Children's pool