Grecotel Kos Imperial
A luxury hotel of timeless elegance on the island of Kos
The Grecotel Kos Imperial is a water palace evoking the welcome cool of the Aegean breeze. Secluded on a 100,000m2 estate, dotted with infinity pools, Dream Villas and terraces with sweeping sea views, the Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso is a celebration of life amidst lagoon pools, waterfalls and exotic island gardens cascading to the beach’s edge. At Hippocrates’ birthplace rejuvenate with the healing properties of seawater at the luxurious Elixir Thalasso Spa.
Kos Town is only 4 kms away and here one can find archaeological remains, shops, banks and plenty of nightlife. The island of Kos is ideal for walking holidays, biking (it is the only Aegean island with dedicated cycle paths on most roads), visits archaeological sites including the Asklipeos where Hippocrates taught.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Twin Room Garden, Side Sea or Sea View (31m2) sleeps up to 3 persons with air conditioning, free wifi, safety deposit box, satellite TV, telephone, mini bar (replenished once per stay between 15/06-15-09), bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers and a balcony or terrace.
Bungalow Garden, Pool or Side Sea View (33m2) sleeps up to 3 persons with similar amenities as shown above.
Petit Family Bungalow Inland or Garden View (36m2) sleeps up to 4 persons has a sliding partition door which provides privacy for everyone in the family if required along with the amenities as the Twin Room.
Family Room Garden View (50m2) sleeps up to 4 persons with a main bedroom and a room with two single beds and the bathroom in between both. All main room amenities are as the Twin Room.
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour whatsapp concierge and online guest portal
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- ATM within hotel
- Internet corner
- Holiday boutique shop
- Jewellery shop
- Three bars (Beach, Pool and Lobby)
- Car and bicycle rental (payable locally)
- Hairdresser (payable locally)
- Doctor on call (payable locally)
- Room service (07:30-02:00)
- Seawater lagoon pool with lazy river and waterfall
- Two seawater outdoor swimming pools
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Indoor swimming pool (heated in April and October)
- Adults only zone -available on the private beach area
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Pool games
- Fitness centre
- Excursions and activities (payable locally)
- Tennis courts (payable locally)
- Padi scuba diving centre (payable locally)
- Watersports including kitesurfing, windsurfing, water skiing, jet skis, pedalo and canoes (payable locally)
Elixir Thalasso Spa
At this marvellous Spa, you can summon the healing powers of the most ancient wellness elixir for head-to-toe rejuvenation. Choose from a range of treatments and body works in luxurious surroundings and excellent facilities, including a mosaic-laid hydrotonic pool. Indulge in an aromatherapy treatment with essential oils in a private massage suite with walk-in gardens and open-air soaking tubs. All treatments and therapies are payable locally. Free use of the indoor swimming pool.
Premium All Inclusive
- The Lagoon Main Buffet Restaurant: Breakfast buffet 07:15-10:30, Lunch (12:30-15:00), Dinner (18:30-21:30).
- A la carte Lunch or Dinner free once per stay (7 nights minimum). The Pavilions Greek Restaurant, Pirates of the aegean meze, Budoo Thai Restaurant and New Hot Stone Italian Restaurant (reservations required).
- Snacks, sweets and ice cream (12:00-16:00) and midnight snacks (23:00-00:00)
- Soft drinks, coffee, and selected alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks (10:00-00:30)
Please note dress code: Daytime: Resort Casual. Cover-ups are required for breakfast and lunch. Footwear is required in restaurants & bars at all times.
Evening: Elegant casual attire. No beachwear or shorts in the evening. Gentlemen – long trousers and shirts with sleeves (short or long) in all restaurants & bars.