Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort
A great pick for family fun in a peaceful spot.
Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort is a resort hotel sited on the beautiful beach of Tingaki, well placed for exploring the old town a short distance away. This superb property offers a great selection of facilities and fun for all ages including a waterpark with four swimming pools and five different waterslides try the Kamikaze or the Black Hole if you dare. The basketball, tennis and gymnasium will get you sweating and the two pool bars will help you rehydrate with a cooling drink.
Air conditioned rooms are well quipped and made up or one and two bedroom suites with a living area and balcony or terrace. The hotel's restaurant serves a good choice of local and international dishes, or take a short drive into Kos Town 6 kms distant for a wide choice of restaurants and a lively night.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Double Room Garden or Sea View (21m2) sleep up to 3 persons with air conditioning, free wifi, bathroom with shower or bathtub, hairdryer, TV with international channels, tea and coffee facilities, safety deposit box, telephone, minifridge (water refilled daily and a balcony or terrace.
One Bedroom Family Garden or Side Sea View (30m2) sleeps up to 4 persons with twin beds and a separate seating room with two single sofabeds.
Two Bedroom Family Garden or Side Sea View (40m2) sleeps up to 5 persons with two bedrooms and an entrance hall. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, the second bedroom has a single bed and a double sofa
- Waterpark with waterslides
- Free sunbeds and umbrellas at the pool and the beach
- Theme pools
- Wave pool
- Two tennis courts
- 5x5 football court
- Video games (payable locally)
- Pool tables (payable locally)
- Fully equipped gym room
- Massage room (Payable locally).
Complex consists of 4 pools and 7 waterslides and is the paradise for families with kids and teenagers.
- Lotus Pool: is a leisure swimming pool located in a quiet area behind the Poseidon Adventure wave pool.
- Poseidon Adventure Wave pool: a large swimming pool of 1850 metre squared surface. Every hour from 10:00 to 18:00 hours there is a 15 minutes wave session. The waves are as high as 1.50m.
- Olympus Theme pool: has five different big slides such as black whole, swirl, kamikaze etc. It has also three slides medium size for the younger ones. It features a pirate theme with water showering mushrooms and water curtains and some mini slides. Access to the slides is supervised and allowed according to height.
- Children Pool: is situated next to the Olympus theme pool and features two showering mushrooms.
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort main restaurant you can enjoy freshly made healthy dishes of Mediterranean and International cuisine and of course kids as well as vegetarian menus.
- A la carte restaurant Be prepared for wonderful tasty choices of creative Mediterranean cuisine which you can enjoy.
- Sushi Bar offers a relaxed environment where you can dine and enjoy the pleasures of gourmet sushi while on holidays.
Meals: Breakfast (07:00-10:00), lunch (12:30-15:30) and dinner (18:30-21:30) are buffet style. One complimentary dinner at A la carte restaurant once per stay. Drinks: Tea and coffee time with cakes is from 16:00-18:00. Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from 10:00-23:00, one predefined international branded spirit of each kind (whisky, gin, vodka, rum, tequila). Children's: Ice cream from 10:00-23:00. Entertainment & Activities: Day time activities aqua aerobics, beach volley ball, treasure hurt. Evening game shows karaoke Greek nights. Evening grand shows fantastic professional cabaret shows with amazing costumes and all backing music tracks, several times a week.