LABRANDA Marine Aquapark Resort is a resort hotel located on the beautiful beach of Tingaki, well placed for exploring the old town a short distance away. This superb property offers a great selection of facilities and fun for all ages including a waterpark with four swimming pools and five different waterslides as well as a wave pool. The resort, offers a wide range of activities that will get you sweating and the two pool bars will help you rehydrate with a cooling drink.
The 338 rooms are all air conditioned & well equipped, with one or two bedroom , with a living area and balcony or terrace. The hotel's restaurant serves a broad choice of local and international dishes, and is a short drive from Kos Town, 6 kms distance, where you can walk around the old town and visit the Hippocrates Plane or enjoy the restaurants and bars.
Olympic Rating: 4 Star
Official Rating: 4 Star
Standard Double Room with Gardens View (21m2) sleep up to 3 persons featuring double or twin beds, Minibar (daily water refill), Air Conditioning, Hairdryer, Coffee & Tea facilities, Telephone, Safety deposit box (Included), WiFi (Included), TV LCD with international channels, bathroom with bath including shower, balcony or terrace. Rooms with Side Sea view are available at a supplement.
Family Room with Garden View (30m2) sleep up to 4 persons featuring separate bedroom with twin beds and living area with sofa bed. Facilities same as Standard Double room. Family rooms with Side Sea view are available at a supplement.
Family Comfort Room with Garden View (40m2) sleeps up to 5 persons featuring main bedroom with king size bed and second bedroom with single bed plus double sofa bed. Facilities same as Standard Double room. Family Comfort rooms with Side Sea view are available at a supplement.
A small selection of adapted rooms are available.
- 4 Swimming pools
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Pool towels
- Table tennis
- Tennis & Basketball court
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Spa treatments (payable locally)
- Waterpark with waterslides & themed pools:
- Poseidon Adventure Wave Pool: a large swimming pool with 1850 m² surface, waves as high as 1.50 m occur every hour from 10:00-18:00 hrs for 15 min. Children under the age of 10 must be always supervised by an adult.
- Children’s Pool: situated next to the Olympus Theme Pool, featuring two showering mushrooms. Children under the age of 10 must be always supervised by an adult.
- Olympus Theme Pool: features five different big slides, including a swirl and kamikaze slide. There are also three medium size slides for younger children. There is also a pirate themed play area with water showering mushrooms, water curtains and some mini slides. Access to the slides is supervised and allowed according to height. Children under the age of 10 must be always supervised by an adult.
- Lotus Pool: a leisure swimming pool located in a quiet area behind the Poseidon Adventure wave pool (Adults only. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed).
All Inclusive program includes all meals, snacks, soft drinks, local beers, local wines and cocktails at the following restaurants and bars:
Nafsika restaurant offers a wide range of local and international cuisine including early breakfast, lunch and dinner including theme nights. Dress code: casual. Shorts or beach clothes are not allowed in the restaurant.
Snack House serving a variety of snacks including hamburgers & hot dogs and souvlaki amongst other comfort favourites from mid day to later afternoon.
Dionysos restaurant serving Greek speciality cuisine in a cozy and tranquil atmosphere Reservation is required. Included once per stay within the All Inclusive program.
Il Gusto Italian A la Carte restaurant serving finely selected Italian specialities. Reservation is required. Included once per stay within the All Inclusive program.
Pan Lobby Bar serving drinks from sundown until the late hours
Calypso Pool Bar serving cool drinks by the pool from morning until the late hours
Lotus Pool Bar serving cool drinks by the pool from morning until late afternoon