Set in its own beautiful gardens above the famous site of the Mykonos windmills on the edge of Mykonos Town, the Mykonos Theoxenia is a newly refurbished boutique hotel. It is an amazing transformation from an old 1960's property into a new modern retro-style hotel. Each room is decorated with a strong 60's influence and they all offer a spacious balcony.
The hotel has a great Spa offering a range of relaxation and beauty treatments and there is also a brand new free-form swimming pool, which is the perfect place to relax and soak up the warm sunshine.
The hotel is close to the picturesque neighbourhood of Little Venice and is just steps away from Mykonos Town, where you will find designer shops and chic nightlife, however the location still offers peace and tranquillity. This lovely hotel is a great choice for those seeking excellent service, unique accommodation and a great location. The Mykonos Theoxenia Hotel is a member of Design Hotels.
Olympic Rating: 5 Star
Official Rating: 5 Star
Double Classic Sea View sleeps up to 2 persons with air conditioning, free wifi, a safety deposit box, satellite TV, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, mini-bar, bathroom with shower in the bathtub, hairdryer and a balcony or terrace.
Deluxe Room Sea View sleeps up to 2 persons enhancing its Sixties-inspired décor with the comfort of additional space, the fully-refurbished deluxe room features a lounge area, an elevated bedroom with wooden flooring, a balcony overlooking the sea. All other room amenities are as the Double Classic Sea View. A Deluxe Room Sea Front room is also available sleeping up to 2 people.
Junior Suite Garden View sleeps up to 4 persons offers an open-plan living room and bedroom, a double king-sized bed, pergola-shaded veranda with private outdoor lounge and a spacious modern bathroom with hydro massage. All other room amenities are as the Double Classic Sea View.
- The 'Plate gourmet Mediterranean restaurant offers unique dishes and a carefully selected wine list. Choose from fresh seafood, salads, grills, sushi and light snacks. From the restaurant, guests can enjoy an incredible view of the Aegean sea. You can also dine Al Fresco in the garden area by the pool.
- The Breeze Out Pool Bar serving delicious pasta dishes, excellent grills, crispy salads, sandwiches and desserts. After sunset, the garden and the pool are lit up to create a chic atmosphere
- The Breeze In Bar serves champagne, caviar and cocktails in luxurious surroundings. There is also a cigar corner.
- Children's all day dining menu
- Outdoor pool with sun loungers, umbrellas and towels
- Fitness room
- Yoga lessons upon request
- Massage therapies additional charge and upon request